use of Monticello Browser

Kabir Tizi
the command making it possible to have the different modifications between two versions of an application, that is to say list the classes which have undergone the modifications. Thanks for help

Re: use of Monticello Browser

Richard Sargent
Administrator
Kabir Tizi wrote
the command making it possible to have the different modifications between two versions of an application, that is to say list the classes which have undergone the modifications. Thanks for help
Posting messages outside one of the sub-forums is pretty well guaranteed to yield no answers.
I only saw your message because I was doing a clean up run of spamming users and saw it as a legitimate message, just mistargetted.

You need to post enquiries in the sub-forum for the specific dialect you are using. e.g. Squeak, Pharo, GemStone, etc.