use of list

François Tanguy
Hello everybody,

I am a new user to seaside application so be indulgent with me please !
I manage to get a list of string but I can't get a list of link.

Here is an exemple :

  aCollection := OrderedCollection new.
  aCollection add:  'Accueil'.
  aCollection add:  'Curriculum Vitae'.
  aCollection add:  'Mes réalisations'.
  html list: aCollection.
  That's working.

  aCollection := OrderedCollection new.
  aCollection add:  [html anchorWithAction: [Smalltalk beep] text:
'Accueil'.].
  aCollection add:  [html anchorWithAction: [Smalltalk beep] text:
'Curriculum Vitae'.].
  aCollection add:  [html anchorWithAction: [Smalltalk beep] text: 'Mes
réalisations'.]."
  html list: aCollection.
  That's not working and by looking at the source code it seems normal
that this is not the good way to make it.

    How to do it ?

Paco

Re: use of list

Philippe Marschall
> How to do it ?

this shortcut should work (untested)

html unorderedList: aCollection selected: nil callback: [ :dummy |
Smalltalk beep ]

alternatively you can do it "by hand" (again untested):

html unorderedList: [
    aCollection do: [ :each |
        html listItem: [
                html anchorWithAction: [Smalltalk beep] do: each ]

Cheers
Philippe

RE: use of list

Bany, Michel
Salut Paco,

Try something like this.

html unorderedList:
        [html listItem: [html anchorWithAction: [Smalltalk beep] text: 'Accueil'].
        ].

Re: use of list

François Tanguy
Merci, it works !

Bany, Michel a écrit :

> Salut Paco,
>
> Try something like this.
>
> html unorderedList:
> [html listItem: [html anchorWithAction: [Smalltalk beep] text: 'Accueil'].
> ].

Re: use of list

François Tanguy
Thanks for the tip !