using the glamour editor with novices

1 message Options

using the glamour editor with novices

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

Today, I gave a Moose training to three developers, and I had the opportunity to see the new Mondrian and Glamour editors being used by novices.

They worked well. In particular it is cool to see Glamour being edited and rendered using a Glamour browser :). Seriously, the instant feedback you get from playing in the editor improves the learning curve.

There are still a couple of things to be improved, but all in all, I am rather satisfied.

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Reasonable is what we are accustomed with."