version 3.1 of Seabreeze causes DNU for #passengerPrefix

version 3.1 of Seabreeze causes DNU for #passengerPrefix

Rick Flower
I decided to try Seabreeze tonight but it didn't get far.. I'm not sure if I'm missing
something needed by Seabreeze (it didn't complain when loaded from the public store).

I also tried updating to the latest Seaside.. Below is what I get during the initial create phase after
entering the site name,etc.

Any ideas?

Seaside Walkback

Message not understood: #passengerPrefix

Debug Proceed

Possible Causes

  • the receiver of the message is nil
  • a class extension hasn't been loaded correctly
  • you sent the wrong message

Stack Trace

  1. thisContext
    UndefinedObject(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand:
    self
    nil
    aMessage
    a Message with selector: #passengerPrefix and arguments: #()
    excpt
    a MessageNotUnderstood
    resumeValue
    nil
  2. thisContext
    Seaside.WAGenericTag(Seaside.WATagBrush)>>passenger:
    self
    a Seaside.WAGenericTag
    anObject
    a SeaBreeze.SBDivElement
  3. thisContext
    SeaBreeze.SBTree>>renderNode:on:
    self
    a SeaBreeze.SBTree
    aNode
    a SeaBreeze.SBDivElement
    html
    a Seaside.WARenderCanvas
    item
    a Seaside.WAGenericTag
  4. thisContext
    optimized [] in [] in SeaBreeze.SBTree>>renderTreeOn:
    self
    BlockClosure [] in [] in SeaBreeze.SBTree>>renderTreeOn:
    obj
    a SeaBreeze.SBDivElement
    super
    a SeaBreeze.SBTree
    html
    a Seaside.WARenderCanvas
  5. thisContext
    OrderedCollection>>do:
    self
    OrderedCollection (a SeaBreeze.SBDivElement a SeaBreeze.SBDivElement a SeaBreeze.SBDivElement)
    aBlock
    BlockClosure [] in [] in SeaBreeze.SBTree>>renderTreeOn:
    1
  6. thisContext
    optimized [] in SeaBreeze.SBTree>>renderTreeOn:
    self
    BlockClosure [] in SeaBreeze.SBTree>>renderTreeOn:
    super
    a SeaBreeze.SBTree
    coll
    a Seaside.WARenderCanvas
    html
    nil
  7. thisContext
    BlockClosure>>renderOn:
    self
    BlockClosure [] in SeaBreeze.SBTree>>renderTreeOn:
    aRenderer
    a Seaside.WARenderCanvas
  8. thisContext
    optimized [] in Seaside.WATagBrush>>with:
    self
    BlockClosure [] in Seaside.WATagBrush>>with:
    super
    a Seaside.WAUnorderedListTag
    anObject
    BlockClosure [] in SeaBreeze.SBTree>>renderTreeOn:
  9. thisContext
    BlockClosure>>renderOn:
    self
    BlockClosure [] in Seaside.WATagBrush>>with:
    aRenderer
    a Seaside.WARenderCanvas
  10. thisContext
    Seaside.WARenderCanvas(Seaside.WACanvas)>>nest:
    self
    a Seaside.WARenderCanvas
    aBlock
    BlockClosure [] in Seaside.WATagBrush>>with:
  11. thisContext
    Seaside.WAUnorderedListTag(Seaside.WABrush)>>with:
    self
    a Seaside.WAUnorderedListTag
    aBlock
    BlockClosure [] in Seaside.WATagBrush>>with:
  12. thisContext
    Seaside.WAUnorderedListTag(Seaside.WATagBrush)>>with:
    self
    a Seaside.WAUnorderedListTag
    anObject
    BlockClosure [] in SeaBreeze.SBTree>>renderTreeOn:
  13. thisContext
    SeaBreeze.SBTree>>renderTreeOn:
    self
    a SeaBreeze.SBTree
    html
    a Seaside.WARenderCanvas
    treeId
    'id18'
    tag
    a Seaside.WAUnorderedListTag
    coll
    nil
  14. thisContext
    SeaBreeze.SBTree(Seaside.WATree)>>renderContentOn:
    self
    a SeaBreeze.SBTree
    html
    a Seaside.WARenderCanvas
  15. thisContext
    SeaBreeze.SBTree(Seaside.WAPresenter)>>renderWithContext:
    self
    a SeaBreeze.SBTree
    aRenderingContext
    a Seaside.WARenderingContext
    html
    a Seaside.WARenderCanvas
    callbacks
    a Seaside.WACallbackRegistry
  16. thisContext
    optimized [] in Seaside.WAComponent>>renderOn:
    self
    BlockClosure [] in Seaside.WAComponent>>renderOn:
    each
    a SeaBreeze.SBTree
    aRenderer
    a Seaside.WARenderCanvas
  17. thisContext
    SeaBreeze.SBTree(Seaside.WAComponent)>>decorationChainDo:
    self
    a SeaBreeze.SBTree
    aBlock
    BlockClosure [] in Seaside.WAComponent>>renderOn:
  18. thisContext
    SeaBreeze.SBTree(Seaside.WAComponent)>>renderOn:
    self
    a SeaBreeze.SBTree
    aRenderer
    a Seaside.WARenderCanvas
  19. thisContext
    SeaBreeze.SBTreeElement>>renderComponentOn:
    self
    a SeaBreeze.SBTreeElement
    html
    a Seaside.WARenderCanvas
  20. thisContext
    optimized [] in SeaBreeze.SBCustomElement>>renderElementOn:
    self
    BlockClosure [] in SeaBreeze.SBCustomElement>>renderElementOn:
    super
    a SeaBreeze.SBTreeElement
    context
    a Seaside.WARenderCanvas
  21. thisContext
    BlockClosure>>renderOn:
    self
    BlockClosure [] in SeaBreeze.SBCustomElement>>renderElementOn:
    aRenderer
    a Seaside.WARenderCanvas
  22. thisContext
    optimized [] in Seaside.WATagBrush>>with:
    self
    BlockClosure [] in Seaside.WATagBrush>>with:
    super
    a Seaside.WADivTag
    anObject
    BlockClosure [] in SeaBreeze.SBCustomElement>>renderElementOn:
  23. thisContext
    BlockClosure>>renderOn:
    self
    BlockClosure [] in Seaside.WATagBrush>>with:
    aRenderer
    a Seaside.WARenderCanvas
  24. thisContext
    Seaside.WARenderCanvas(Seaside.WACanvas)>>nest:
    self
    a Seaside.WARenderCanvas
    aBlock
    BlockClosure [] in Seaside.WATagBrush>>with:
  25. thisContext
    Seaside.WADivTag(Seaside.WABrush)>>with:
    self
    a Seaside.WADivTag
    aBlock
    BlockClosure [] in Seaside.WATagBrush>>with:
  26. thisContext
    Seaside.WADivTag(Seaside.WATagBrush)>>with:
    self
    a Seaside.WADivTag
    anObject
    BlockClosure [] in SeaBreeze.SBCustomElement>>renderElementOn:
  27. thisContext
    SeaBreeze.SBTreeElement(SeaBreeze.SBCustomElement)>>renderElementOn:
    self
    a SeaBreeze.SBTreeElement
    context
    a Seaside.WARenderCanvas
    tag
    a Seaside.WADivTag
  28. thisContext
    SeaBreeze.SBTreeElement(SeaBreeze.SBElement)>>renderOn:
    self
    a SeaBreeze.SBTreeElement
    html
    a Seaside.WARenderCanvas
  29. thisContext
    optimized [] in SeaBreeze.SBElement>>renderSubElementsOn:
    self
    BlockClosure [] in SeaBreeze.SBElement>>renderSubElementsOn:
    each
    a SeaBreeze.SBTreeElement
    context
    a Seaside.WARenderCanvas
  30. thisContext
    OrderedCollection>>do:
    self
    OrderedCollection (a SeaBreeze.SBTreeElement)
    aBlock
    BlockClosure [] in SeaBreeze.SBElement>>renderSubElementsOn:
    1
  31. thisContext
    SeaBreeze.SBDivElement(SeaBreeze.SBElement)>>renderSubElementsOn:
    self
    a SeaBreeze.SBDivElement
    context
    a Seaside.WARenderCanvas
  32. thisContext
    optimized [] in SeaBreeze.SBCompositeElement>>renderElementOn:
    self
    BlockClosure [] in SeaBreeze.SBCompositeElement>>renderElementOn:
    super
    a SeaBreeze.SBDivElement
    context
    a Seaside.WARenderCanvas
  33. thisContext
    BlockClosure>>renderOn:
    self
    BlockClosure [] in SeaBreeze.SBCompositeElement>>renderElementOn:
    aRenderer
    a Seaside.WARenderCanvas
  34. thisContext
    optimized [] in Seaside.WATagBrush>>with:
    self
    BlockClosure [] in Seaside.WATagBrush>>with:
    super
    a Seaside.WADivTag
    anObject
    BlockClosure [] in SeaBreeze.SBCompositeElement>>renderElementOn:
  35. thisContext
    BlockClosure>>renderOn:
    self
    BlockClosure [] in Seaside.WATagBrush>>with:
    aRenderer
    a Seaside.WARenderCanvas
  36. thisContext
    Seaside.WARenderCanvas(Seaside.WACanvas)>>nest:
    self
    a Seaside.WARenderCanvas
    aBlock
    BlockClosure [] in Seaside.WATagBrush>>with:
  37. thisContext
    Seaside.WADivTag(Seaside.WABrush)>>with:
    self
    a Seaside.WADivTag
    aBlock
    BlockClosure [] in Seaside.WATagBrush>>with:
  38. thisContext
    Seaside.WADivTag(Seaside.WATagBrush)>>with:
    self
    a Seaside.WADivTag
    anObject
    BlockClosure [] in SeaBreeze.SBCompositeElement>>renderElementOn:
  39. thisContext
    SeaBreeze.SBDivElement(SeaBreeze.SBCompositeElement)>>renderElementOn:
    self
    a SeaBreeze.SBDivElement
    context
    a Seaside.WARenderCanvas
    tag
    a Seaside.WADivTag
  40. thisContext
    SeaBreeze.SBDivElement(SeaBreeze.SBElement)>>renderOn:
    self
    a SeaBreeze.SBDivElement
    html
    a Seaside.WARenderCanvas
  41. thisContext
    optimized [] in SeaBreeze.SBElement>>renderSubElementsOn:
    self
    BlockClosure [] in SeaBreeze.SBElement>>renderSubElementsOn:
    each
    a SeaBreeze.SBDivElement
    context
    a Seaside.WARenderCanvas
  42. thisContext
    OrderedCollection>>do:
    self
    OrderedCollection (a SeaBreeze.SBDivElement)
    aBlock
    BlockClosure [] in SeaBreeze.SBElement>>renderSubElementsOn:
    1
  43. thisContext
    SeaBreeze.SBDivElement(SeaBreeze.SBElement)>>renderSubElementsOn:
    self
    a SeaBreeze.SBDivElement
    context
    a Seaside.WARenderCanvas
  44. thisContext
    optimized [] in SeaBreeze.SBCompositeElement>>renderElementOn:
    self
    BlockClosure [] in SeaBreeze.SBCompositeElement>>renderElementOn:
    super
    a SeaBreeze.SBDivElement
    context
    a Seaside.WARenderCanvas
  45. thisContext
    BlockClosure>>renderOn:
    self
    BlockClosure [] in SeaBreeze.SBCompositeElement>>renderElementOn:
    aRenderer
    a Seaside.WARenderCanvas
  46. thisContext
    optimized [] in Seaside.WATagBrush>>with:
    self
    BlockClosure [] in Seaside.WATagBrush>>with:
    super
    a Seaside.WADivTag
    anObject
    BlockClosure [] in SeaBreeze.SBCompositeElement>>renderElementOn:
  47. thisContext
    BlockClosure>>renderOn:
    self
    BlockClosure [] in Seaside.WATagBrush>>with:
    aRenderer
    a Seaside.WARenderCanvas
  48. thisContext
    Seaside.WARenderCanvas(Seaside.WACanvas)>>nest:
    self
    a Seaside.WARenderCanvas
    aBlock
    BlockClosure [] in Seaside.WATagBrush>>with:
  49. thisContext
    Seaside.WADivTag(Seaside.WABrush)>>with:
    self
    a Seaside.WADivTag
    aBlock
    BlockClosure [] in Seaside.WATagBrush>>with:
  50. thisContext
    Seaside.WADivTag(Seaside.WATagBrush)>>with:
    self
    a Seaside.WADivTag
    anObject
    BlockClosure [] in SeaBreeze.SBCompositeElement>>renderElementOn:
  51. thisContext
    SeaBreeze.SBDivElement(SeaBreeze.SBCompositeElement)>>renderElementOn:
    self
    a SeaBreeze.SBDivElement
    context
    a Seaside.WARenderCanvas
    tag
    a Seaside.WADivTag
  52. thisContext
    SeaBreeze.SBDivElement(SeaBreeze.SBElement)>>renderOn:
    self
    a SeaBreeze.SBDivElement
    html
    a Seaside.WARenderCanvas
  53. thisContext
    optimized [] in SeaBreeze.SBElement>>renderSubElementsOn:
    self
    BlockClosure [] in SeaBreeze.SBElement>>renderSubElementsOn:
    each
    a SeaBreeze.SBDivElement
    context
    a Seaside.WARenderCanvas
  54. thisContext
    OrderedCollection>>do:
    self
    OrderedCollection (a SeaBreeze.SBDivElement a SeaBreeze.SBDivElement)
    aBlock
    BlockClosure [] in SeaBreeze.SBElement>>renderSubElementsOn:
    2
  55. thisContext
    SeaBreeze.SBBodyElement(SeaBreeze.SBElement)>>renderSubElementsOn:
    self
    a SeaBreeze.SBBodyElement
    context
    a Seaside.WARenderCanvas
  56. thisContext
    SeaBreeze.SBDrawerWidget(SeaBreeze.SBApplicationModel)>>renderContentOn:
    self
    a SeaBreeze.SBDrawerWidget
    html
    a Seaside.WARenderCanvas
  57. thisContext
    SeaBreeze.SBDrawerWidget>>renderContentOn:
    self
    a SeaBreeze.SBDrawerWidget
    html
    a Seaside.WARenderCanvas
    reader
    a ReadStream
    titelElement
    a SeaBreeze.SBDivElement
  58. thisContext
    SeaBreeze.SBDrawerWidget(Seaside.WAPresenter)>>renderWithContext:
    self
    a SeaBreeze.SBDrawerWidget
    aRenderingContext
    a Seaside.WARenderingContext
    html
    a Seaside.WARenderCanvas
    callbacks
    a Seaside.WACallbackRegistry
  59. thisContext
    SeaBreeze.SBDrawerWidget(SeaBreeze.SBApplicationModel)>>renderWithContext:
    self
    a SeaBreeze.SBDrawerWidget
    aRenderingContext
    a Seaside.WARenderingContext
  60. thisContext
    optimized [] in Seaside.WAComponent>>renderOn:
    self
    BlockClosure [] in Seaside.WAComponent>>renderOn:
    each
    a SeaBreeze.SBDrawerWidget
    aRenderer
    a Seaside.WARenderCanvas
  61. thisContext
    SeaBreeze.SBDrawerWidget(Seaside.WAComponent)>>decorationChainDo:
    self
    a SeaBreeze.SBDrawerWidget
    aBlock
    BlockClosure [] in Seaside.WAComponent>>renderOn:
  62. thisContext
    SeaBreeze.SBDrawerWidget(Seaside.WAComponent)>>renderOn:
    self
    a SeaBreeze.SBDrawerWidget
    aRenderer
    a Seaside.WARenderCanvas
  63. thisContext
    optimized [] in SeaBreeze.SBWrapperElement>>renderElementOn:
    self
    BlockClosure [] in SeaBreeze.SBWrapperElement>>renderElementOn:
    super
    a SeaBreeze.SBDrawerElement
    html
    a Seaside.WARenderCanvas
  64. thisContext
    BlockClosure>>renderOn:
    self
    BlockClosure [] in SeaBreeze.SBWrapperElement>>renderElementOn:
    aRenderer
    a Seaside.WARenderCanvas
  65. thisContext
    optimized [] in Seaside.WATagBrush>>with:
    self
    BlockClosure [] in Seaside.WATagBrush>>with:
    super
    a Seaside.WADivTag
    anObject
    BlockClosure [] in SeaBreeze.SBWrapperElement>>renderElementOn:
  66. thisContext
    BlockClosure>>renderOn:
    self
    BlockClosure [] in Seaside.WATagBrush>>with:
    aRenderer
    a Seaside.WARenderCanvas
  67. thisContext
    Seaside.WARenderCanvas(Seaside.WACanvas)>>nest:
    self
    a Seaside.WARenderCanvas
    aBlock
    BlockClosure [] in Seaside.WATagBrush>>with:
  68. thisContext
    Seaside.WADivTag(Seaside.WABrush)>>with:
    self
    a Seaside.WADivTag
    aBlock
    BlockClosure [] in Seaside.WATagBrush>>with:
  69. thisContext
    Seaside.WADivTag(Seaside.WATagBrush)>>with:
    self
    a Seaside.WADivTag
    anObject
    BlockClosure [] in SeaBreeze.SBWrapperElement>>renderElementOn:
  70. thisContext
    SeaBreeze.SBDrawerElement(SeaBreeze.SBWrapperElement)>>renderElementOn:
    self
    a SeaBreeze.SBDrawerElement
    html
    a Seaside.WARenderCanvas
    tag
    a Seaside.WADivTag
  71. thisContext
    SeaBreeze.SBDrawerElement(SeaBreeze.SBElement)>>renderOn:
    self
    a SeaBreeze.SBDrawerElement
    html
    a Seaside.WARenderCanvas
  72. thisContext
    optimized [] in SeaBreeze.SBElement>>renderSubElementsOn:
    self
    BlockClosure [] in SeaBreeze.SBElement>>renderSubElementsOn:
    each
    a SeaBreeze.SBDrawerElement
    context
    a Seaside.WARenderCanvas
  73. thisContext
    OrderedCollection>>do:
    self
    OrderedCollection (a SeaBreeze.SBDrawerElement a SeaBreeze.SBDrawerElement a SeaBreeze.SBDrawerElement a SeaBreeze.SBDivElement)...etc...
    aBlock
    BlockClosure [] in SeaBreeze.SBElement>>renderSubElementsOn:
    1

Re: version 3.1 of Seabreeze causes DNU for #passengerPrefix

Karsten Kusche
Hi Richard,

as I understand it, you installed seaBreeze then you tried to create a
new application with it and then it crashed?
What name did you enter for the application name? Can you give any more
information that might help the reproduce this crash?

Kind Regards
Karsten

Richard E. Flower wrote:

> [...]
>       <http://localhost:7777/seaside/SeaBreezePainter?_s=vmpOwtQjZAGnqjTk&_k=euhKBsCP&246>
>           a Seaside.WADivTag
>       anObject
>       <http://localhost:7777/seaside/SeaBreezePainter?_s=vmpOwtQjZAGnqjTk&_k=euhKBsCP&247>
>           BlockClosure [] in SeaBreeze.SBWrapperElement>>renderElementOn:
>
>  70.
>
>       thisContext
>       <http://localhost:7777/seaside/SeaBreezePainter?_s=vmpOwtQjZAGnqjTk&_k=euhKBsCP&248>
>           SeaBreeze.SBDrawerElement(SeaBreeze.SBWrapperElement)>>renderElementOn:
>       self
>       <http://localhost:7777/seaside/SeaBreezePainter?_s=vmpOwtQjZAGnqjTk&_k=euhKBsCP&249>
>           a SeaBreeze.SBDrawerElement
>       html
>       <http://localhost:7777/seaside/SeaBreezePainter?_s=vmpOwtQjZAGnqjTk&_k=euhKBsCP&250>
>           a Seaside.WARenderCanvas
>       tag
>       <http://localhost:7777/seaside/SeaBreezePainter?_s=vmpOwtQjZAGnqjTk&_k=euhKBsCP&251>
>           a Seaside.WADivTag
>
>  71.
>
>       thisContext
>       <http://localhost:7777/seaside/SeaBreezePainter?_s=vmpOwtQjZAGnqjTk&_k=euhKBsCP&252>
>           SeaBreeze.SBDrawerElement(SeaBreeze.SBElement)>>renderOn:
>       self
>       <http://localhost:7777/seaside/SeaBreezePainter?_s=vmpOwtQjZAGnqjTk&_k=euhKBsCP&253>
>           a SeaBreeze.SBDrawerElement
>       html
>       <http://localhost:7777/seaside/SeaBreezePainter?_s=vmpOwtQjZAGnqjTk&_k=euhKBsCP&254>
>           a Seaside.WARenderCanvas
>
>  72.
>
>       thisContext
>       <http://localhost:7777/seaside/SeaBreezePainter?_s=vmpOwtQjZAGnqjTk&_k=euhKBsCP&255>
>           optimized [] in SeaBreeze.SBElement>>renderSubElementsOn:
>       self
>       <http://localhost:7777/seaside/SeaBreezePainter?_s=vmpOwtQjZAGnqjTk&_k=euhKBsCP&256>
>           BlockClosure [] in SeaBreeze.SBElement>>renderSubElementsOn:
>       each
>       <http://localhost:7777/seaside/SeaBreezePainter?_s=vmpOwtQjZAGnqjTk&_k=euhKBsCP&257>
>           a SeaBreeze.SBDrawerElement
>       context
>       <http://localhost:7777/seaside/SeaBreezePainter?_s=vmpOwtQjZAGnqjTk&_k=euhKBsCP&258>
>           a Seaside.WARenderCanvas
>
>  73.
>
>       thisContext
>       <http://localhost:7777/seaside/SeaBreezePainter?_s=vmpOwtQjZAGnqjTk&_k=euhKBsCP&259>
>           OrderedCollection>>do:
>       self
>       <http://localhost:7777/seaside/SeaBreezePainter?_s=vmpOwtQjZAGnqjTk&_k=euhKBsCP&260>
>           OrderedCollection (a SeaBreeze.SBDrawerElement a
>           SeaBreeze.SBDrawerElement a SeaBreeze.SBDrawerElement a
>           SeaBreeze.SBDivElement)...etc...
>       aBlock
>       <http://localhost:7777/seaside/SeaBreezePainter?_s=vmpOwtQjZAGnqjTk&_k=euhKBsCP&261>
>           BlockClosure [] in SeaBreeze.SBElement>>renderSubElementsOn:

Karsten Kusche - Dipl.Inf. - [hidden email]
Tel: +49 3496 21 43 29
Georg Heeg eK - Köthen
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Dortmund A 12812

Re: version 3.1 of Seabreeze causes DNU for #passengerPrefix

Magnus Schwarz
Hi Richard,

have you tried out the "seaBreeze examples" in the public store? Maybe
you could get an idea what to change to make your application work.
Nevertheless we are interested to find out the reason for your seaBreeze
problems, so please send us some more information...
You might even file out the application (i.e. the package) you built and
send it to us...

Regards,
Magnus

[hidden email] wrote::

> Richard E. Flower wrote:
>
>> I decided to try Seabreeze tonight but it didn't get far.. I'm not
>> sure if I'm missing
>> something needed by Seabreeze (it didn't complain when loaded from the
>> public store).
>>
>> I also tried updating to the latest Seaside.. Below is what I get
>> during the initial create phase after
>> entering the site name,etc.
>>
>> Any ideas?

Magnus Schwarz * certified Scrum Master / Smalltalk architect * mailto:[hidden email]
phone:+49 231 97599-0 * fax:+49 231 97599-20
Georg Heeg eK Dortmund
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Dortmund  A 12812

Re: version 3.1 of Seabreeze causes DNU for #passengerPrefix

Karsten Kusche

After a short debugging session here we noticed that SUSortable in the
#passenger: method seems to be nil. Do you use VisualWorks 7.6? If you
do, please try reloading the Seaside-Scriptaculous parcel. If this
doesn't help do the following:

Select the Seaside-Scriptaculous package.
Select the Properties Code-Tool to see the package-properties
Select Inspect-All
There should be a "namespace" key defined, with a value 'Scriptaculous'.
If that's not defined, right-click on the keys-panel and select "Add..."
to add the key "namespace".
Then set this key to 'Scriptaculous' and it should work.

I hope this helps.

Kind Regards
Karsten

--
Karsten Kusche - Dipl.Inf. - [hidden email]
Tel: +49 3496 21 43 29
Georg Heeg eK - Köthen
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Dortmund A 12812

Re: version 3.1 of Seabreeze causes DNU for #passengerPrefix

Rick Flower
Thanks.. I'm using VW 7.6 and will try tonight when I get home after
work.. I had just entered a sample name list 'FooBar' and let it fill
in the rest of the fields and then selected "Header+2 columns" if I
recall and pressed "Go" or whatever the next button was.. That's as
far as it got for me.. I may not have the latest Sciptaculous parcel
loaded but I think I've got a version from about 4-5 months ago..
Anyway, I'll let you know..

-- Rick

On Oct 2, 2008, at 2:02 AM, Karsten wrote:

> Hi,
>
> After a short debugging session here we noticed that SUSortable in
> the #passenger: method seems to be nil. Do you use VisualWorks 7.6?
> If you do, please try reloading the Seaside-Scriptaculous parcel. If
> this doesn't help do the following:
>
> Select the Seaside-Scriptaculous package.
> Select the Properties Code-Tool to see the package-properties
> Select Inspect-All
> There should be a "namespace" key defined, with a value
> 'Scriptaculous'.
> If that's not defined, right-click on the keys-panel and select
> "Add..." to add the key "namespace".
> Then set this key to 'Scriptaculous' and it should work.
>
> I hope this helps.
>
> Kind Regards
> Karsten
>

> Richard E. Flower wrote:
>> I decided to try Seabreeze tonight but it didn't get far.. I'm not
>> sure if I'm missing something needed by Seabreeze (it didn't
>> complain when loaded from the public store).
>>
>> I also tried updating to the latest Seaside.. Below is what I get
>> during the initial create phase after
>> entering the site name,etc.
>>
>> Any ideas?
>>

> --
> Karsten Kusche - Dipl.Inf. - [hidden email]
> Tel: +49 3496 21 43 29
> Georg Heeg eK - Köthen
> Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Dortmund A 12812

Re: version 3.1 of Seabreeze causes DNU for #passengerPrefix

Rick Flower
Ok.. I had some spare time and reloaded the Seaside-Scriptaculous
parcel from the Public store (I already had the latest).. Then I
loaded in the Seabreeze 3.1 parcel and got the same results when
creating a new application...

I did load the examples and all worked except "SBExamples-TreeTest"
which exhibited the same problem.  Anyway, I'll try a fresh image
tonight when I get home and see if the problem are gone.. Thanks!

-- Rick

On Oct 2, 2008, at 6:57 AM, Richard E. Flower wrote:

> Thanks.. I'm using VW 7.6 and will try tonight when I get home after
> work.. I had just entered a sample name list 'FooBar' and let it
> fill in the rest of the fields and then selected "Header+2 columns"
> if I recall and pressed "Go" or whatever the next button was..
> That's as far as it got for me.. I may not have the latest
> Sciptaculous parcel loaded but I think I've got a version from about
> 4-5 months ago.. Anyway, I'll let you know..
>
> -- Rick
>
> On Oct 2, 2008, at 2:02 AM, Karsten wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> After a short debugging session here we noticed that SUSortable in
>> the #passenger: method seems to be nil. Do you use VisualWorks 7.6?
>> If you do, please try reloading the Seaside-Scriptaculous parcel.
>> If this doesn't help do the following:
>>
>> Select the Seaside-Scriptaculous package.
>> Select the Properties Code-Tool to see the package-properties
>> Select Inspect-All
>> There should be a "namespace" key defined, with a value
>> 'Scriptaculous'.
>> If that's not defined, right-click on the keys-panel and select
>> "Add..." to add the key "namespace".
>> Then set this key to 'Scriptaculous' and it should work.
>>
>> I hope this helps.
>>
>> Kind Regards
>> Karsten
>>

>> Richard E. Flower wrote:
>>> I decided to try Seabreeze tonight but it didn't get far.. I'm not
>>> sure if I'm missing something needed by Seabreeze (it didn't
>>> complain when loaded from the public store).
>>>
>>> I also tried updating to the latest Seaside.. Below is what I get
>>> during the initial create phase after
>>> entering the site name,etc.
>>>
>>> Any ideas?
>>>

>> --
>> Karsten Kusche - Dipl.Inf. - [hidden email]
>> Tel: +49 3496 21 43 29
>> Georg Heeg eK - Köthen
>> Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Dortmund A 12812

Re: version 3.1 of Seabreeze causes DNU for #passengerPrefix

Karsten Kusche
Hi Richard,

I'm not sure about the version on the public store repository, but could
you please try the parcel that was part of the VisualWorks distribution?
You may just open the method #passenger: and see if the SUSortable class
there can be resolved or not.

Kind Regards
Karsten

Richard E. Flower wrote:

> Ok.. I had some spare time and reloaded the Seaside-Scriptaculous
> parcel from the Public store (I already had the latest).. Then I
> loaded in the Seabreeze 3.1 parcel and got the same results when
> creating a new application...
>
> I did load the examples and all worked except "SBExamples-TreeTest"
> which exhibited the same problem.  Anyway, I'll try a fresh image
> tonight when I get home and see if the problem are gone.. Thanks!
>
> -- Rick
>
> On Oct 2, 2008, at 6:57 AM, Richard E. Flower wrote:
>
>> Thanks.. I'm using VW 7.6 and will try tonight when I get home after
>> work.. I had just entered a sample name list 'FooBar' and let it fill
>> in the rest of the fields and then selected "Header+2 columns" if I
>> recall and pressed "Go" or whatever the next button was.. That's as
>> far as it got for me.. I may not have the latest Sciptaculous parcel
>> loaded but I think I've got a version from about 4-5 months ago..
>> Anyway, I'll let you know..
>>
>> -- Rick
>>
>> On Oct 2, 2008, at 2:02 AM, Karsten wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> After a short debugging session here we noticed that SUSortable in
>>> the #passenger: method seems to be nil. Do you use VisualWorks 7.6?
>>> If you do, please try reloading the Seaside-Scriptaculous parcel. If
>>> this doesn't help do the following:
>>>
>>> Select the Seaside-Scriptaculous package.
>>> Select the Properties Code-Tool to see the package-properties
>>> Select Inspect-All
>>> There should be a "namespace" key defined, with a value
>>> 'Scriptaculous'.
>>> If that's not defined, right-click on the keys-panel and select
>>> "Add..." to add the key "namespace".
>>> Then set this key to 'Scriptaculous' and it should work.
>>>
>>> I hope this helps.
>>>
>>> Kind Regards
>>> Karsten

>>> --
>>> Karsten Kusche - Dipl.Inf. - [hidden email]
>>> Tel: +49 3496 21 43 29
>>> Georg Heeg eK - Köthen
>>> Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Dortmund A 12812

Karsten Kusche - Dipl.Inf. - [hidden email]
Tel: +49 3496 21 43 29
Georg Heeg eK - Köthen
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Dortmund A 12812

Re: version 3.1 of Seabreeze causes DNU for #passengerPrefix

Rick Flower
Thanks Karsten.. I'll take a peek at my image when I get home (since I'm
at work and can't run VW here).

-- Rick

On Thu, October 2, 2008 7:41 am, Karsten wrote:

> Hi Richard,
>
> I'm not sure about the version on the public store repository, but could
> you please try the parcel that was part of the VisualWorks distribution?
> You may just open the method #passenger: and see if the SUSortable class
> there can be resolved or not.
>
> Kind Regards
> Karsten
>

> Richard E. Flower wrote:
>> Ok.. I had some spare time and reloaded the Seaside-Scriptaculous
>> parcel from the Public store (I already had the latest).. Then I
>> loaded in the Seabreeze 3.1 parcel and got the same results when
>> creating a new application...
>>
>> I did load the examples and all worked except "SBExamples-TreeTest"
>> which exhibited the same problem.  Anyway, I'll try a fresh image
>> tonight when I get home and see if the problem are gone.. Thanks!
>>
>> -- Rick
>>
>> On Oct 2, 2008, at 6:57 AM, Richard E. Flower wrote:
>>
>>> Thanks.. I'm using VW 7.6 and will try tonight when I get home after
>>> work.. I had just entered a sample name list 'FooBar' and let it fill
>>> in the rest of the fields and then selected "Header+2 columns" if I
>>> recall and pressed "Go" or whatever the next button was.. That's as
>>> far as it got for me.. I may not have the latest Sciptaculous parcel
>>> loaded but I think I've got a version from about 4-5 months ago..
>>> Anyway, I'll let you know..
>>>
>>> -- Rick

> Karsten Kusche - Dipl.Inf. - [hidden email]
> Tel: +49 3496 21 43 29
> Georg Heeg eK - Köthen
> Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Dortmund A 12812

Re: version 3.1 of Seabreeze causes DNU for #passengerPrefix

Rick Flower
Ok.. I tried a fresh image and found that the public store version of
Scriptaculous has the #passengerPrefix
method (class side) as well as the file-based one that came w/ VW..

I'll have to see why my work-image does not.. Anyway, the wizard came
up fine in the new image.. Thanks!

-- Rick