version change and suppressed class

1 message Options

version change and suppressed class

khenyh
Hi,

I am upgrading the version of visualworks used for a program.
The 5i.0 was used (I made a mistake in my previous question) and the latest version (visualworks 7.7) is used now.

Of course there are some differences. Until now, I have managed to correct the errors, but I need your help.

The class Jun3dMixture does not exist any more and I don't know what to use instead.

I have the same problem with DrawingView class. I think I must use JunGraphicView, is it right ?

Nicolas Krieger