verveinej support for java 7

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

Is anyone (Nicolas :)) interested in investigating how difficult would it be to have Java 7 support in VerveineJ?

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Be rather willing to give than demanding to get."

Re: verveinej support for java 7

Nicolas Anquetil
Hi,

>From what I read, there does not seem to be too much differences at the language level (to be verified).
So it mainly depends on the JDT parser accepting the language.

It does look like something feasible
And we will definitly do it.
The real issue is when ...

nicolas