verveinej wizard

Tudor Girba-2
Hi Cyrille,

Thanks for fixing the VerveineJ wizard.

It would indeed be cool to get the variables set in the settings.

One idea would be to have as default folder for VerveineJ as relative to the current moose.image. Like this we could just copy VerveineJ in the current folder (and package it in the Moose Suite one click) and everything would just work.

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Not knowing how to do something is not an argument for how it cannot be done."

Re: verveinej wizard

Stéphane Ducasse
Yes.
I believe in default setup.
We should set up soon a file format (folder structure) for the analysis, report and others.

Stef

> Hi Cyrille,
>
> Thanks for fixing the VerveineJ wizard.
>
> It would indeed be cool to get the variables set in the settings.
>
> One idea would be to have as default folder for VerveineJ as relative to the current moose.image. Like this we could just copy VerveineJ in the current folder (and package it in the Moose Suite one click) and everything would just work.
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>

> --
> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "Not knowing how to do something is not an argument for how it cannot be done."

Re: verveinej wizard

cdelaunay
I pushed a Moose-Settings package in the moose repository. For now it is basically composed of a MooseSettings class and a VerveineJSettings class.
If you have any suggestion or comment tell me.
First one would be to be able to open moose settings from the moose panel

2011/5/25 Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]>
Yes.
I believe in default setup.
We should set up soon a file format (folder structure) for the analysis, report and others.

Stef

> Hi Cyrille,
>
> Thanks for fixing the VerveineJ wizard.
>
> It would indeed be cool to get the variables set in the settings.
>
> One idea would be to have as default folder for VerveineJ as relative to the current moose.image. Like this we could just copy VerveineJ in the current folder (and package it in the Moose Suite one click) and everything would just work.
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>

> --
> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "Not knowing how to do something is not an argument for how it cannot be done."

Re: verveinej wizard

Stéphane Ducasse
cool

Settings are cool, isn't it?

Stef

On May 25, 2011, at 2:41 PM, Cyrille Delaunay wrote:

> I pushed a Moose-Settings package in the moose repository. For now it is basically composed of a MooseSettings class and a VerveineJSettings class.
> If you have any suggestion or comment tell me.
> First one would be to be able to open moose settings from the moose panel
>
> 2011/5/25 Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]>
> Yes.
> I believe in default setup.
> We should set up soon a file format (folder structure) for the analysis, report and others.
>
> Stef
>
> > Hi Cyrille,
> >
> > Thanks for fixing the VerveineJ wizard.
> >
> > It would indeed be cool to get the variables set in the settings.
> >
> > One idea would be to have as default folder for VerveineJ as relative to the current moose.image. Like this we could just copy VerveineJ in the current folder (and package it in the Moose Suite one click) and everything would just work.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Doru
> >

> > --
> > www.tudorgirba.com
> >
> > "Not knowing how to do something is not an argument for how it cannot be done."

Re: verveinej wizard

cdelaunay
Indeed. We are now able to open specifically moose settings from the moose panel

2011/5/25 Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]>
cool

Settings are cool, isn't it?

Stef

On May 25, 2011, at 2:41 PM, Cyrille Delaunay wrote:

> I pushed a Moose-Settings package in the moose repository. For now it is basically composed of a MooseSettings class and a VerveineJSettings class.
> If you have any suggestion or comment tell me.
> First one would be to be able to open moose settings from the moose panel
>
> 2011/5/25 Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]>
> Yes.
> I believe in default setup.
> We should set up soon a file format (folder structure) for the analysis, report and others.
>
> Stef
>
> > Hi Cyrille,
> >
> > Thanks for fixing the VerveineJ wizard.
> >
> > It would indeed be cool to get the variables set in the settings.
> >
> > One idea would be to have as default folder for VerveineJ as relative to the current moose.image. Like this we could just copy VerveineJ in the current folder (and package it in the Moose Suite one click) and everything would just work.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Doru
> >

> > --
> > www.tudorgirba.com
> >
> > "Not knowing how to do something is not an argument for how it cannot be done."

Re: verveinej wizard

jfabry

+1 on packaging VerveineJ with the one-click. It would be excellent for AspectMaps. I can't do much on AM right now, but hope to catch up with this topic soon ...

On 25 May 2011, at 06:36, Tudor Girba wrote:

> Hi Cyrille,
>
> Thanks for fixing the VerveineJ wizard.
>
> It would indeed be cool to get the variables set in the settings.
>
> One idea would be to have as default folder for VerveineJ as relative to the current moose.image. Like this we could just copy VerveineJ in the current folder (and package it in the Moose Suite one click) and everything would just work.
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>

> --
> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "Not knowing how to do something is not an argument for how it cannot be done."

Johan Fabry
[hidden email] - http://dcc.uchile.cl/~jfabry
PLEIAD Lab - Computer Science Department (DCC) - University of Chile