visual non commercial refuse to start...

visual non commercial refuse to start...

gelinp
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: visual non commercial refuse to start...

Alan Knight-2
It's usually helpful to provide a bit more detail about versions and platforms for such questions. But my guess is that you're running into the Gnome font bug. Try doing an
  xset fp rehash
before launching VisualWorks.

At 12:53 PM 3/10/2007, Patrick Gelin wrote:
Hi,

I installed Visual No Commercial into my first PC and all is fine. But now
I've done the same install into my laptop and Visual refuse to show
anything else the splash screen! What to do?

I add the VISUALWORKS variable into .bashrc and it's fine. May be a right
problem...

Thank you for your help.

--
Alan Knight [|], Cincom Smalltalk Development

"The Static Typing Philosophy: Make it fast. Make it right. Make it run." - Niall Ross