visualizing ConfigurationOf dependencies with GTInspector?

visualizing ConfigurationOf dependencies with GTInspector?

Peter Uhnak
Hi,

maybe I was dreaming but I thought I saw somewhere that GTInspector could show the dependencies and groups in ConfigurationOf classes. Does something like that exist? (Obviously when I inspect any such class it doesn't show it).

Thanks,
Peter

Re: visualizing ConfigurationOf dependencies with GTInspector?

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

The dependencies extensions are available in the ConfigurationOfGTInspector (or in the Moose image).

You have to inspect a version object:

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"Every thing has its own flow."

Re: visualizing ConfigurationOf dependencies with GTInspector?

Peter Uhnak
Yes, this.

Thanks!

Peter