vmLatest zeroconf problem

Tudor Girba-2
I seem to get a problem with the latest zero conf scripts when downloading only the latest VM.

I can reproduce the problem on a Mac like this:

If I do:
./pharo-ui
==> the dialog opens fine

But, if I do:
./pharo-ui
==> ERROR: ./pharo-ui: line 11: -n: command not found

Cheers,
Doru

"Every thing has its own flow"

Re: vmLatest zeroconf problem

philippeback
Now get.pharo.org looks like dead.

Re: vmLatest zeroconf problem

Max Leske
Might be related to the maintenance at INRIA.

Now get.pharo.org looks like dead.

"Every thing has its own flow"

Re: vmLatest zeroconf problem

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2