vote for GSOC project: FAST

Nicolas Anquetil

We have submitted a project to improve and extend FAST (Famix-AST
metamodel).
If you are a GSOC mentors I would like to encourage you to vote for this
project (and give it the highest note ;-) ).

I believe it will open many new opportunities for Moose in terms of
metrics computation at the level of the model, refactoring
possibilities, rule checking (MooseLint), language convertion, new
queries, etc.

The student for this project already worked with us in the past (on
Pharo) and he is capable of doing it.

nicolas

--
Nicolas Anquetil -- RMod research team (Inria)

Re: vote for GSOC project: FAST

Tudor Girba-2
+1. This project would have quite an impact.

Doru

On May 22, 2013, at 8:38 AM, Nicolas Anquetil <[hidden email]> wrote:

> We have submitted a project to improve and extend FAST (Famix-AST metamodel).
> If you are a GSOC mentors I would like to encourage you to vote for this project (and give it the highest note ;-) ).
>
> I believe it will open many new opportunities for Moose in terms of metrics computation at the level of the model, refactoring possibilities, rule checking (MooseLint), language convertion, new queries, etc.
>
> The student for this project already worked with us in the past (on Pharo) and he is capable of doing it.
>
> nicolas
>
> --
> Nicolas Anquetil -- RMod research team (Inria)

www.tudorgirba.com

"Not knowing how to do something is not an argument for how it cannot be done."

Re: vote for GSOC project: FAST

Nicolas Anquetil

the project is 15th or 16th on the list.

There is still time to act.
Even if it doesn't make it for GSOC, ESUG is talking about financing
maybe 2 more project, so it is still important to vote for it.

nicolas

On 05/23/2013 06:13 AM, Tudor Girba wrote:

> +1. This project would have quite an impact.
>
> Doru
>

> On May 22, 2013, at 8:38 AM, Nicolas Anquetil <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> We have submitted a project to improve and extend FAST (Famix-AST metamodel).
>> If you are a GSOC mentors I would like to encourage you to vote for this project (and give it the highest note ;-) ).
>>
>> I believe it will open many new opportunities for Moose in terms of metrics computation at the level of the model, refactoring possibilities, rule checking (MooseLint), language convertion, new queries, etc.
>>
>> The student for this project already worked with us in the past (on Pharo) and he is capable of doing it.
>>
>> nicolas
>>
>> --
>> Nicolas Anquetil -- RMod research team (Inria)

> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "Not knowing how to do something is not an argument for how it cannot be done."

Nicolas Anquetil -- RMod research team (Inria)

Re: vote for GSOC project: FAST

Uko2
Yes, we have done that! We have pushed FAST into top 13. Thou now other
project I'm interested in is at the bottom :(

Oh well, it's a tough life :)