voygae on P7 install problens on Windows

voygae on P7 install problens on Windows

Roelof
Hello

Are there more people who cannot install voyage on Windows
I see a message that the name is too long
where pharo works on the root

Regards,

Roelof

Re: voygae on P7 install problens on Windows

Ben Coman
On Mon, 17 Dec 2018 at 03:25, Roelof Wobben <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello

Are there more people who cannot install voyage on Windows
I see a message that the name is too long

Could you clarify this last statement...

where pharo works on the root

Did you mean you are already running pharo from somewhere like "C:\pharo" ?
...which was the first thing I would suggest trying?

cheers -ben

Re: voygae on P7 install problens on Windows

Sanjay Minni
Hi Roelof,

can you check if your problem has any bearing to this thread just discussed

---
Sanjay Minni
+91-9900-902902

cheers,