vw-dev down?

Christian Haider-2
hi, I've tried 4 times now to post a message to vw-dev, but it does not show up.
I tried the last 3 days (sometimes I get an IP from my provider which is on some black list, but it is unlikely that this happens 3 days in a row...).

Sorry to pollute this list...

cheers,
    Christian

Re: vw-dev down?

Reinout Heeck
I just sent a test message which arrived without incident.

-