[vw7.5] random crashes on MacBook Pro with Leopard

[vw7.5] random crashes on MacBook Pro with Leopard

Rob Vens-2
I am experiencing random crashes (vw just quits) of my 7.5 image on MacOSX Leopard.
Are others experiencing this? I cannot pinpoint it to any specific activity, it may be that loading from Store is causing some of the crashes.

Re: [vw7.5] random crashes on MacBook Pro with Leopard

Toon Verwaest
Everybody I know using VW on leopard has the same problem with the
macosx version. Using the x11 version for mac "solves" the problem.