[vwnc] 64-bit VM for Windows

thomas.hawker

Is there a 64-bit VM for Windows predelivered?  I didn’t see one (that I could identity) either in bin\win or in preview.

Cheers!

Tom Hawker

Senior Framework Developer

+1 (408) 274-4128

The Environment:

We take it personally

Office

+1 (408) 576-6591

Mobile

+1 (408) 835-3643

IMPORTANT NOTICE
Email from OOCL is confidential and may be legally privileged.  If it is not
intended for you, please delete it immediately unread.  The internet
cannot guarantee that this communication is free of viruses, interception
or interference and anyone who communicates with us by email is taken
to accept the risks in doing so.  Without limitation, OOCL and its affiliates
accept no liability whatsoever and howsoever arising in connection with
the use of this email.  Under no circumstances shall this email constitute
a binding agreement to carry or for provision of carriage services by OOCL,
which is subject to the availability of carrier's equipment and vessels and
the terms and conditions of OOCL's standard bill of lading which is also
available at http://www.oocl.com.

Re: [vwnc] 64-bit VM for Windows

Alan Knight-2
No, we do not at this point have a 64-bit Windows VM, but we are working on one. The supported 64-bit platforms as of 7.7 are Linux and Solaris.

At 06:27 PM 2010-01-28, [hidden email] wrote:

Is there a 64-bit VM for Windows predelivered?  I didn’t see one (that I could identity) either in bin\win or in preview.

Cheers!

Tom Hawker
[]
[...]

.

Alan Knight [|], Engineering Manager, Cincom Smalltalk
http://www.cincom.com/smalltalk

Re: 64-bit VM for Windows

Annick
Hi Alan,

Any news on that topic ?

Le 29 janv. 2010 à 01:04, Alan Knight a écrit :

No, we do not at this point have a 64-bit Windows VM, but we are working on one. The supported 64-bit platforms as of 7.7 are Linux and Solaris.

At 06:27 PM 2010-01-28, [hidden email] wrote:

Is there a 64-bit VM for Windows predelivered?  I didn’t see one (that I could identity) either in bin\win or in preview.

Cheers!

Tom Hawker
<15ef834.gif>
Senior Framework Developer