[vwnc] Camel Case in the refactoring browser

[vwnc] Camel Case in the refactoring browser

Lautaro Fernández
Hi list,
I want to know if some body has implemented a camel case selection in the RB?
For instance, it would be nice if some phrase like 'hiList:=3' will be selected (Ctrl +Shift + rightArrow) in this way: #('hi' 'List' ':=' '3').
So, it won't only have to detect the lower case and upper case, but some selectors too ('+', '-', '.', ... etc.).

Thanks in advance,
Lautaro Fernández

--
Luke LAut SkyFernadezWalker

Re: [vwnc] Camel Case in the refactoring browser

Karsten Kusche
Hi Lautaro,

You should try the package "wordSelection" from the public repository.
It adds exactly this. By default it's disabled, so you need to go to the
VisualWorks Settings and check "select enclosures when doubleclicking"
in the Look and Feel panel (should be the 2nd checkbox in a new image).

Once activated you have CamelCase keyboard navigation and CamelCase
double-click selection if the ctrl-key is pressed. It also select the
enclosing brackets, or for selectors it also selects the colon at the
end as well as the hash at the beginning of symbols (pressing the
option-key while doubleclicking uses to the old behavior).

Kind Regards
Karsten

Lautaro Fernández wrote:

> Hi list,
> I want to know if some body has implemented a camel case selection in
> the RB?
> For instance, it would be nice if some phrase like 'hiList:=3' will be
> selected (Ctrl +Shift + rightArrow) in this way: #('hi' 'List' ':=' '3').
> So, it won't only have to detect the lower case and upper case, but
> some selectors too ('+', '-', '.', ... etc.).
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Lautaro Fernández
>
> --
> Luke LAut SkyFernadezWalker

Karsten Kusche - Dipl.Inf. - [hidden email]
Tel: +49 3496 21 43 29
Georg Heeg eK - Köthen
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Dortmund A 12812

Re: [vwnc] Camel Case in the refactoring browser

Lautaro Fernández
Than you very much Karsten!

I was looking for this for a long time, and for sure your package is going to be one of the goodies that I'll always load.

Thanks again,
Lautaro