[vwnc] Corba question

1 message Options

[vwnc] Corba question

david.long
Hello,

I encountered what seems to be a low level Corba error, I was wondering if someone had an idea what is causing it.

Basically, what I get is:

Exception:a primitive has failedBOSSBytes(Object)>>error:BOSSBytes(Object)>>primitiveFailedBOSSBytes>>unsignedShortAt:put:DSTI3RemoteWriter(BOSSWriter)>>write:class:on:flags:DSTI3RemoteWriter(BOSSWriter)>>nextPut:do:DSTI3RemoteWriter(BOSSWriter)>>nextPut:DSTI3RemoteStream(BinaryObjectStorage)>>nextPut:DSTI3Operation>>marshallArguments:on:optimized [] in IIOPClientConversation class>>clientCall:to:withParameters:BlockClosure>>ensure:IIOPClientConversation class>>clientCall:to:withParameters:optimized [] in DSTObjRef>>perform:on:BlockClosure>>on:do:DSTObjRefRemote(DSTObjRef)>>..

The application talks using Corba to a server with an SQL database on the server side. Although I get everything else, I ran into this BOSS related error.
I was moving some fairly big binary objects around at the time, would that possibly have something to do with it?

Anyone have any ideas?

thanks,

David
--