[vwnc] DragAndDrop with datasets

Frank Urbach
Hi all,

I want drag one row from a dataset-widget and drop it into another dataset-widget. I didn't see any hint where to implement this. Any pointer is very appreciate.

Thanks in advance

Frank
---
Edelstahlwerke Schmees GmbH
Geschäftsleitung Clemens Schmees
Sitz D-01796 Pirna
Handelsregister Dresden HRB 54
www.schmees.com

Re: [vwnc] DragAndDrop with datasets

Reinout Heeck

On Sep 7, 2008, at 7:42 PM, Frank Urbach wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I want drag one row from a dataset-widget and drop it into another
> dataset-widget. I didn't see any hint where to implement this. Any
> pointer is very appreciate.

The standard DataSet widget can only be configured as a drop target,
not as a drag source.

If you load the parcel 'Aragon Widgets' (from the contributed/Aragon/
Parcels directory of your VW installation) you will get another
DataSet widget added to the UIPainter's tool pallette.

This one ('New DataSet') will have an additional pane for drag source
configuration.

HTH,

Reinout
-------