[vwnc] How to check: Is my window the active window?

[vwnc] How to check: Is my window the active window?

Gruenewald, Tom

Hello.
How to check: Is my window the active window? (The window with the focus.)

^self builder window controller isControlActive

Is this the correct way?

Thank you for your answers.
Tom Grünewald

________

Carl Zeiss Industrielle Messtechnik GmbH
Softwareentwicklung/Software Development

T o m G r ü n e w a l d

73446 Oberkochen, Germany
tel: +49.7364.20-8541
fax: +49.7364.20-4800
email: [hidden email]
http://www.zeiss.de/imt

Carl Zeiss Industrielle Messtechnik GmbH, Carl-Zeiss-Straße 22, 73447 Oberkochen
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dr. Dieter Kurz
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Rainer Ohnheiser, Felix Hoben, Hanspeter Mürle
Sitz der Gesellschaft: 73446 Oberkochen, Deutschland
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Ulm, HRB 501561
USt-IdNr.: DE 811 515 346

This message is intended for a particular addressee only and may contain business or company secrets. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender and delete the message immediately. Any use of this email, including saving, publishing, copying, replication or forwarding of the message or the contents is not permitted.

Re: [vwnc] How to check: Is my window the active window?

Holger Guhl
Hi Tom,
this is not correct. Please, try "Window currentWindow" to get the current window or use Window>>isActive sent to some Window instance if it is the active one.
Note: These messages refer to the last window that became active. If you change to another window of a different application (other than your current image), this is not tracked in the image. "Window currentWindow" does not return nil but the window that was active before.
Hope that helps
Holger Guhl
--
Senior Consultant * Certified Scrum Master * [hidden email]
Tel: +49 231 9 75 99 21 * Fax: +49 231 9 75 99 20

Gruenewald, Tom schrieb:

Hello.
How to check: Is my window the active window? (The window with the focus.)

^self builder window controller isControlActive

Is this the correct way?

Thank you for your answers.
Tom Grünewald

________

Carl Zeiss Industrielle Messtechnik GmbH
Softwareentwicklung/Software Development

T o m G r ü n e w a l d

73446 Oberkochen, Germany
tel: +49.7364.20-8541
fax: +49.7364.20-4800
email: [hidden email]
http://www.zeiss.de/imt

Re: [vwnc] How to check: Is my window the active window?

Michael Lucas-Smith-2
In 7.7, use:

Screen default focusedWindow.

aWindow hasFocus