[vwnc] Mouse wheell and modifier keys

Mark Pirogovsky-3
Hello all.

VW 76 supports Mouse wheel scroll up and down on the text and list views.

However if one holds down shift or Control Keys the mouse wheel is being
ignored.  It still does scroll with the Alt key pressed.

What Am i missing here ?

Re: [vwnc] Mouse wheell and modifier keys

Holger Guhl
The VM does not deliver mouse wheel events if Shift and/or Ctrl is
pressed. I have recently opened an AR to change this.

AR 58592: Enable delivery of Mouse Wheel events with modifier keys

Holger Guhl
--
Senior Consultant * Certified Scrum Master * [hidden email]
Tel: +49 231 9 75 99 21 * Fax: +49 231 9 75 99 20