[vwnc] Pragma question..

Rick Flower
In reading the comments in the Pragma class in VW last night, it wasn't
completely clear to me how I can indicate to VW that class Foo takes
pragma's X, Y and Z.. There was some comments indicating that you could
do this but perhaps I'm too dense to follow how to do it.. MTIA!

-- Rick

Re: [vwnc] Pragma question..

Boris Popov, DeepCove Labs (SNN)
Wizard class>>pragmas
 <pragmas: #instance>
 ^#(#step:)

Wizard>>license
 <step: 1>
 ^LicenAgreement new

Wizard>>directory
 <step: 2>
 ^DirectoryPicker new

... look for other senders of #pragmas: to explore.

Cheers,

-Boris

--
+1.604.689.0322
DeepCove Labs Ltd.

[hidden email]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This email is intended only for the persons named in the message header.
Unless otherwise indicated, it contains information that is private and
confidential. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender
and delete the entire message including any attachments.

Thank you.

Re: [vwnc] Pragma question..

Rick Flower
Thanks.. Hopefully by doing that the browser won't complain
about using unknown pragmas for a class..(8->

On Tue, August 26, 2008 4:24 pm, Boris Popov wrote:

> Wizard class>>pragmas
>  <pragmas: #instance>
>  ^#(#step:)
>
> Wizard>>license
>  <step: 1>
>  ^LicenAgreement new
>
> Wizard>>directory
>  <step: 2>
>  ^DirectoryPicker new
>
> ... look for other senders of #pragmas: to explore.
>
> Cheers,
>
> -Boris
>
> --
> +1.604.689.0322
> DeepCove Labs Ltd.
> 4th floor 595 Howe Street
> Vancouver, Canada V6C 2T5
> http://tinyurl.com/r7uw4
>
> [hidden email]
>
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
>
> This email is intended only for the persons named in the message header.
> Unless otherwise indicated, it contains information that is private and
> confidential. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender
> and delete the entire message including any attachments.
>
> Thank you.

That's pretty much the only reason to declare them that I know of. You
can still use them without declaring AFAIK.

-Boris

--
+1.604.689.0322
DeepCove Labs Ltd.
4th floor 595 Howe Street
Vancouver, Canada V6C 2T5
http://tinyurl.com/r7uw4

[hidden email]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This email is intended only for the persons named in the message header.
Unless otherwise indicated, it contains information that is private and
confidential. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender
and delete the entire message including any attachments.

Thank you.

Thanks.. Hopefully by doing that the browser won't complain
about using unknown pragmas for a class..(8->

On Tue, August 26, 2008 4:24 pm, Boris Popov wrote:

> Wizard class>>pragmas
>  <pragmas: #instance>
>  ^#(#step:)
>
> Wizard>>license
>  <step: 1>
>  ^LicenAgreement new
>
> Wizard>>directory
>  <step: 2>
>  ^DirectoryPicker new
>
> ... look for other senders of #pragmas: to explore.
>
> Cheers,
>
> -Boris
>
> --
> +1.604.689.0322
> DeepCove Labs Ltd.
> 4th floor 595 Howe Street
> Vancouver, Canada V6C 2T5
> http://tinyurl.com/r7uw4
>
> [hidden email]
>
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
>
> This email is intended only for the persons named in the message
header.
> Unless otherwise indicated, it contains information that is private
and
> confidential. If you have received it in error, please notify the
sender

> and delete the entire message including any attachments.
>
> Thank you.

Re: [vwnc] Pragma question..

Rick Flower
Yup.. I've verified that -- they work fine but the browser bitches
every time you add code that uses them for a given class..