[vwnc] Publishing a parcel?

Conrad Taylor
Hi, I was wondering, how does one publish a parcel to the main store repository?  Also, is it possible to browse this repository from the web?  If not, why not?

Thanks in advance,

-Conrad

Re: [vwnc] Publishing a parcel?

James Robertson-7
You need a Store acct to publish:

http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/PublicStoreApp/StoreAccount

The repository is in a relational database, so there's no read/write web access.  You can get a static view of what's in the repository:

http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/publicRepository/

James Robertson
Cincom Smalltalk Product Evangelist
http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/blog/blogView
Talk Small and Carry a Big Class Library