[vwnc] Runtime date

Annick Fron-2
Is ther any way to modify the date when generating the runtime ?
Namely reshacker on Windows copies the visual.exe date
=================
Annick Fron - 04 93 22 88 18
AFC Europe
B.P. 111
977 avenue du Docteur Julien Lefebvre
06271 Villeneuve-Loubet Cedex France
Livre "Architectures Reparties en Java" paru le 3/10/07

Re: [vwnc] Runtime date

Henrik Sperre Johansen
You could to a search for "touch windows timestamp" and likely find something that fits your need.

I believe we use the tool found at http://www.helge.mynetcologne.de/touch/index.htm .

Cheers,
Henry

On Oct 2, 2009, at 10:20 04AM, Annick Fron wrote:

Is ther any way to modify the date when generating the runtime ?
Namely reshacker on Windows copies the visual.exe date
=================
Annick Fron - 04 93 22 88 18
AFC Europe
B.P. 111
977 avenue du Docteur Julien Lefebvre
06271 Villeneuve-Loubet Cedex France
Livre "Architectures Reparties en Java" paru le 3/10/07

Re: [vwnc] Runtime date

Holger Guhl
Which date do you mean? The file creation or last modification date of the final runtime.im?
On unix there is a utility called "touch"; this should be available for Windows, too (touch.exe).
If you don't like it there are tons of Windows Explorer extensions to provide that service. But take care: Lots of those free snippets are bad quality.
For changing file dates with VisualWorks I know only the Windows solution which is based on Windows library function SetFileTime. If you need that I can check whether i can dig that out of my application.
Cheers
- Holger

Annick Fron schrieb:
Is ther any way to modify the date when generating the runtime ?
Namely reshacker on Windows copies the visual.exe date
=================
Annick Fron - 04 93 22 88 18
AFC Europe
B.P. 111
977 avenue du Docteur Julien Lefebvre
06271 Villeneuve-Loubet Cedex France
Livre "Architectures Reparties en Java" paru le 3/10/07

Re: [vwnc] Runtime date

Steven Kelly

After reshacker we use the following in our batch file:

rem touch the file myProg.exe

copy /b myProg.exe+NULL temp.exe

del myProg.exe

rename temp.exe myProp.exe