[vwnc] Using the RuntimePackager - windows close automatically

[vwnc] Using the RuntimePackager - windows close automatically

BREITH Karl-Albert (AREVA)
Using the RuntimePackager - windows close automatically

I am using VW 7.6.
To deploy the software, I am using the RuntimePackager.
After the last step, the stripped image is saved.
When started, a window (my application) open ups. But as soon as I move the mouse
over that window, it will close immediately.

I didn't have this problem with vw7.4.1.
Can anybody give me a hint what to do ?

Karl

Karl Breith
AREVA NP GmbH
Methods & Codes (FDEEC-G)

Postfach 1109
91001 Erlangen

Phone:   +49 (0) 9131 900 5544
Fax:     +49 (0) 9131 900 4081
mail to:  [hidden email]
An AREVA and Siemens company

Re: [vwnc] Using the RuntimePackager - windows close automatically

BREITH Karl-Albert (AREVA)
Using the RuntimePackager - windows close automatically

Thank you very much.
This helps !!

Karl

Karl Breith
AREVA NP GmbH
Methods & Codes (FDEEC-G)

Postfach 1109
91001 Erlangen

Phone:   +49 (0) 9131 900 5544
Fax:     +49 (0) 9131 900 4081
mail to:  [hidden email]
An AREVA and Siemens company

Re: [vwnc] Using the RuntimePackager - windows close automatically

McNeil, Andrew
Using the RuntimePackager - windows close automatically
The attachment for others.

Re: [vwnc] Using the RuntimePackager - error filing in res94469.st patch

glaukopisignari
Hello all,

I just tried to file in the res94469.st on my Mac version of vw7.6, and I get an 'unhandled exception: The identifier runtimePackager.RuntimeBuilterItems has no binding (see screen shots).

I am a beginner user, and I'm not sure what to do next. Thanks very much for your help.

Re: Using the RuntimePackager - error filing in res94469.st patch

Boris Popov, DeepCove Labs (SNN)
I imagine you need to have RuntimePackager parcel loaded before applying
the fix,

- System
- Load Parcel Named...
- Find "RuntimePackager"
- Ok

HTH,

-Boris

--
DeepCove Labs Ltd.
+1 (604) 689-0322

PacNet Services (Europe) Ltd.
+353 (0)61 714-360
Shannon Airport House, SFZ
County Clare, Ireland
http://tinyurl.com/y952amr

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This email is intended only for the persons named in the message header.
Unless otherwise indicated, it contains information that is private and
confidential. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender
and delete the entire message including any attachments.

Thank you.

I just tried to file in the res94469.st on my Mac version of vw7.6, and
get an 'unhandled exception: The identifier
runtimePackager.RuntimeBuilterItems has no binding (see screen shots).

I am a beginner user, and I'm not sure what to do next. Thanks very much
for
your help.

http://forum.world.st/file/n2237993/Screen_shot_2010-06-01_at_11.27.24_A
M.png