[vwnc] VW 7.7

Andrés Garagiola
Does anyone know when VW 7.7 will be avaliable?

I was read late summer/early fall, 2009 but i not have news yet.

Thanks
Andres

Re: [vwnc] VW 7.7

Martin McClure
Andrés Garagiola wrote:
> Does anyone know when VW 7.7 will be avaliable?
>
> I was read late summer/early fall, 2009 but i not have news yet.

I don't have any official knowledge, but they've made a couple of
release candidate builds in the past week, so they're getting close,
possibly Real Close, to release.

Regards,

-Martin

Re: [vwnc] VW 7.7

Dave Stevenson-3
It's in release candidate stage now, so my guess is that it may be within a few weeks, but I have no "inside" information.

Does anyone know when VW 7.7 will be avaliable?

I was read late summer/early fall, 2009 but i not have news yet.

Thanks
Andres

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----

Re: [vwnc] VW 7.7

Dennis smith-4
Hm -- and Martin -- when do you think there will be GBS support for 7.7 :)

Martin McClure wrote:
Andrés Garagiola wrote:

Does anyone know when VW 7.7 will be avaliable?

I was read late summer/early fall, 2009 but i not have news yet.

I don't have any official knowledge, but they've made a couple of
release candidate builds in the past week, so they're getting close,
possibly Real Close, to release.

Regards,

-Martin

Dennis Smith                 		         +1 416.798.7948
Cherniak Software Development Corporation   Fax: +1 416.798.0948
509-2001 Sheppard Avenue East        [hidden email]
Toronto, ON M2J 4Z8              <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="sip:dennis@CherniakSoftware.com">sip:dennis@...
Canada			         http://www.CherniakSoftware.com
Entrance off Yorkland Blvd south of Sheppard Ave east of the DVP

Re: [vwnc] VW 7.7

Martin McClure
Dennis Smith wrote:
> Hm -- and Martin -- when do you think there will be GBS support for 7.7 :)

This time I have a good answer for that :-)  -- we expect that it will
be 2-3 weeks after 7.7 is final.

Regards,

-Martin

Re: [vwnc] VW 7.7

Dennis smith-4

Martin McClure wrote:
> Dennis Smith wrote:
>> Hm -- and Martin -- when do you think there will be GBS support for
>> 7.7 :)
>
> This time I have a good answer for that :-)  -- we expect that it will
> be 2-3 weeks after 7.7 is final.
OK -- you win :)

--
Dennis Smith                         +1 416.798.7948
Cherniak Software Development Corporation   Fax: +1 416.798.0948
509-2001 Sheppard Avenue East        [hidden email]
Toronto, ON M2J 4Z8              sip:[hidden email]