[vwnc] Web Services Question

Michael Gross-4

Hi,

      I have a question about Web Services as I am having a small problem. When I call a web service(via Tomcat) from Smalltalk with a larger amount of input data I am not getting a valid SOAP response back. I am getting an html response which lists all of my web services (something like the Tomcat xml-init file). Calls with smaller amounts of input data are working fine. My question is this a Smalltalk issue or a Tomcat issue? Do I need to increase the size of something?

Thanks!!

Michael Gross

Re: [vwnc] Web Services Question

kobetic
Michael Gross wrote:
> Hi,
>
>       I have a question about Web Services as I am having a small
> problem. When I call a web service(via Tomcat) from Smalltalk with a
> larger amount of input data I am not getting a valid SOAP response back.
> I am getting an html response which lists all of my web services
> (something like the Tomcat xml-init file). Calls with smaller amounts of
> input data are working fine. My question is this a Smalltalk issue or a
> Tomcat issue? Do I need to increase the size of something?

Can I take a look at the outgoing request from Smalltalk and see if it is in any way invalid ? Make sure the end of the request isn't cut off or something.

HTH,

Martin