[vwnc] WebService Wizard

nchillo
I am trying to deploy an external webservice using WebService Wizard but i getting de following error when loading WSDL schema:
"Certificate Subject Failed Validation !".

The webservice is hosted using https(SSL) but i have no idea what to do with the certificates.

Can somebody help me.
Thanks,
Nicolas Chillo

Re: [vwnc] WebService Wizard

Boris Popov, DeepCove Labs (SNN)
Nicolas,

By default VisualWorks doesn't trust any CA, so you'll need to either
add CA certificate to the trusted collection, or simply
catch-and-proceed through the error.

We have a handy method on X509Registry to let you trust a whole bunch of
certificates in a given directory,

X509Registry class>>trustAllCertificatesIn: aDirectory
        aDirectory directoryContents
                do:
                        [:each |
                        | file |
                        ((file := aDirectory construct: each)
isDirectory not and: [file extension uiString = '.cer'])
                                ifTrue:
                                        [| cert |
                                        cert := Security.X509Certificate
fromFile: file.
                                        (self default
certificateMatching: cert) ifNil: [self addCertificateToTrust: cert]]]

So what you'll need to do is use your browser to inspect the
certificate, export it to file in the same directory as your image and
run,

Security.X509.X509Registry trustAllCertificatesIn: ObjectMemory
imageDirectory

Hope this helps,

-Boris

--
+1.604.689.0322
DeepCove Labs Ltd.

[hidden email]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This email is intended only for the persons named in the message header.
Unless otherwise indicated, it contains information that is private and
confidential. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender
and delete the entire message including any attachments.

Thank you.

Re: [vwnc] WebService Wizard

nchillo
Boris
Thanks for the quick answer. It was really helpfull. I `ve add the certificate and could build de WSDL Client.

I have another question. I need to invoke the webservice using Soap Security Header.
Does somebody know how to do it?

I`m getting the following error when invoking the webservice:
SoapFault: ns1:InvalidSecurity An error was discovered processing the wsse:Security header.

I think the error is raising because I need to build a request with the soap security header and i am actually sending the request without any header. But i have no idea how to add it.

Thanks again.

Nicolas Chillo

On Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 5:47 PM, Boris Popov <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Kogan, Tamara
Currently VW doesn't support security headers.
You can try to add new objects for security headers and change the Soap binding specification to be able to marshal/unmarshal them.

Let me know if you need any help,
Tamara Kogan
Smalltalk development,
Cincom Systems