[vwnc] [store] slow performance

Mark Plas

Hi,

It takes a very long time to load a new version of a bundle on top of a previous version of that bundle when methods have been removed,. This doesn’t happen when only new or updated methods need to be loaded. I once investigated it and I think a lot of #leafItems (or something like that) messages got sent during the process.

Is there a way to speed this up? This is in vw 7.4.1.

Thanks,

Mark

Re: [vwnc] [store] slow performance

Holger Kleinsorgen-3
Mark Plas schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> It takes a very long time to load a new version of a bundle on top of a previous version of that bundle when methods have been removed,. This doesn't happen when only new or updated methods need to be loaded. I once investigated it and I think a lot of #leafItems (or something like that) messages got sent during the process.
>
> Is there a way to speed this up? This is in vw 7.4.1.

http://www.parcplace.net/list/vwnc-archive/0707/msg00032.html

Haven't checked 7.6, though.

Re: [vwnc] [store] slow performance

Mark Plas