wb in view composer

rush
Hi,

while pokong around in view browser I got this:

Invalid arg 2:Cannot coerce DeafObject to handle

UserLibrary(ExternalLibrary)>>invalidCall
UserLibrary>>mapWindowPoints:hWndTo:lpPoints:cPoints:
ShellView class(View class)>>mapRectangle:from:to:
ShellView(View)>>rectangle
ShellView(View)>>position
AspectAccessor(ValueAspectAdaptor)>>getValue
AspectAccessor>>value
[] in IconicListAbstract class>>{unbound}doIt
TreeView>>onDisplayDetailsRequired:
TreeView(IconicListAbstract)>>nmGetDispInfo:
TreeView>>nmNotify:
ContainerView(View)>>wmNotify:wParam:lParam:
ContainerView(View)>>dispatchMessage:wParam:lParam:
[] in InputState>>wndProc:message:wParam:lParam:cookie:
BlockClosure>>ifCurtailed:
ProcessorScheduler>>callback:evaluate:
InputState>>wndProc:message:wParam:lParam:cookie:
TreeView(ControlView)>>defaultWindowProcessing:wParam:lParam:
TreeView(ControlView)>>wmPaint:wParam:lParam:
TreeView(View)>>dispatchMessage:wParam:lParam:
[] in InputState>>wndProc:message:wParam:lParam:cookie:
BlockClosure>>ifCurtailed:
ProcessorScheduler>>callback:evaluate:
InputState>>wndProc:message:wParam:lParam:cookie:
InputState>>pumpMessage:
InputState>>loopWhile:
InputState>>mainLoop
[] in InputState>>forkMain
ExceptionHandler(ExceptionHandlerAbstract)>>markAndTry
[] in ExceptionHandler(ExceptionHandlerAbstract)>>try:
BlockClosure>>ifCurtailed:
BlockClosure>>ensure:
ExceptionHandler(ExceptionHandlerAbstract)>>try:
BlockClosure>>on:do:
[] in BlockClosure>>newProcess

rush

Re: wb in view composer

Blair McGlashan
Davorin

You wrote in message news:[hidden email]...

> Hi,
>
> while pokong around in view browser I got this:
>
> Invalid arg 2:Cannot coerce DeafObject to handle
>
> UserLibrary(ExternalLibrary)>>invalidCall
> UserLibrary>>mapWindowPoints:hWndTo:lpPoints:cPoints:
> ShellView class(View class)>>mapRectangle:from:to:
> ShellView(View)>>rectangle
> ShellView(View)>>position
> AspectAccessor(ValueAspectAdaptor)>>getValue
> AspectAccessor>>value
> [] in IconicListAbstract class>>{unbound}doIt
> TreeView>>onDisplayDetailsRequired:

Thanks. It seems the tree in the PAI is attempting to refresh its
description of a view which has been closed: #502.

Regards

Blair