we do not offer any discounts at the moment the parcels sent by this postal service cannot be tracked Jason

1 message Options

we do not offer any discounts at the moment the parcels sent by this postal service cannot be tracked Jason

Ana Horne

Curiosity is as much the parent of attention, as attention is of memory.
The harvest of old age is the recollection and abundance of blessing previously secured.
Chance favors only those who court her.
No one can keep his grieves in their prime they use themselves up.
Always go to other people's funerals, otherwise they won't come to yours.
When I play with my cat, who knows whether she is not amusing herself with me more than I with her.
Seek to make a person blush for their guilt rather than shed their blood.
We best avoid wars by taking even physical action to stop small ones.
All objects lose by too familiar a view.
The best way to convince a fool that he is wrong is to let him have his way.
There seems to be some perverse human characteristic that likes to make easy things difficult.
The social object of skilled investment should be to defeat the dark forces of time and ignorance which envelope our future.
A blond in a red dress can do without introductions -- but not without a bodyguard.