we should include ReferenceFinder as part of Pharo

we should include ReferenceFinder as part of Pharo

EstebanLM
Hi,

Recently I was hunting a leak and I found that what we have now (pointers explorer) is not very good, so I dug into ReferenceFinder (in catalog) and everything became a lot easier.
So, I wonder: Shouldn’t we include it as part of the standard distribution?

(also, taking into account we want to remove EyeInspector and related tools and pointer explored is based on it?)

cheers,
Esteban

Re: we should include ReferenceFinder as part of Pharo

Stephane Ducasse-3
I would add it. And I would also add the tools of Yuriy on matching
expressions with RBParseTree.
We can manage them with their own baseline.
The fact that we do not have to update versions is a game changer.