webvelocity 1.1: doc or directions for use of HTTPS

webvelocity 1.1: doc or directions for use of HTTPS

z mbizy
hello,

just trying to find info, doc, pointer to how to etc.. for setting up
latest web v 1.1 server for https...   i have seen somewhere (? blog
post?) something about setting up a standalone  opentalk https server
but was looking for something specific for web v 1.1

in the webv settings config under server config for server type there
are only  http / cgi/ streaming http...

i do see that when you open the config for a component entry point and
click the 'advanced' option for the server config (as below)  that you
can set the server protocol to  https

but how should the rest of the server parameters and config be set up
to get https to work?

or is this not working yet?

thanks

Server
Resource Base Url:
Server Path:
Advanced ▾
Server Hostname:
Server Port:
Server Protocol:  http/ https

Re: webvelocity 1.1: doc or directions for use of HTTPS

jarober
Set up behind Apache, where Apache is using https.  Then use ProxyPass more or less the way I did here:

http://www.jarober.com/blog/blogView?entry=3439652561