weird problem in pharo 10392 and 10395

Fabrizio Perin-3
Hi,
I'm having some weird problem with pharo version 10392 and 10395. Running some tests some time happen that the image freeze. This happen also answering yes to the question "bla bla do you want debug bla bla" when a test fail or have some problem. Some one may can reproduce it in other context.

Cheers,

Fabrizio

Fwd: weird problem in pharo 10392 and 10395

Fabrizio Perin-3
I just realized that may the problem is related to run a single test method from the method lists of the test class using crtl+t.

cheers,

Fabrizio

I'm having some weird problem with pharo version 10392 and 10395. Running some tests some time happen that the image freeze. This happen also answering yes to the question "bla bla do you want debug bla bla" when a test fail or have some problem. Some one may can reproduce it in other context.

Cheers,

Fabrizio

Re: Fwd: weird problem in pharo 10392 and 10395

Damien Cassou
2009/7/29 Fabrizio Perin <[hidden email]>:
> I just realized that may the problem is related to run a single test method
> from the method lists of the test class using crtl+t.

Please open a bug report

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st