what happened to the monkey

Nicolai Hess-3-2
no issue validation since last weekend.

Re: what happened to the monkey

Marcus Denker-4
Hello,

The whole CI setup was in such a strange state saturday that it looked
like it needed a reboot of all slaves or even more likely intervention
of the admins.

I decided to postpone to Monday looking into it.

 It seems it is up and running again now.

        Marcus

> On 30 Nov 2015, at 07:06, Nicolai Hess <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> no issue validation since last weekend.

Re: what happened to the monkey

demarey
jenkins slaves connection were lost.
I restarted Jenkins and everything looks ok now.

Le 30 nov. 2015 à 11:06, Nicolai Hess a écrit :

> no issue validation since last weekend.

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: what happened to the monkey

Stephan Eggermont-3
On 30-11-15 11:06, Nicolai Hess wrote:
> no issue validation since last weekend.

We now get timeout within a few minutes

Stephan

Le 30 nov. 2015 à 15:37, Stephan Eggermont a écrit :

> On 30-11-15 11:06, Nicolai Hess wrote:
>> no issue validation since last weekend.
>
> We now get timeout within a few minutes

yes Jenkins messed up build numbers ....
now back to normal

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment