what is a ManifestMfBundle?

Stéphane Ducasse

ManifestMfBundle has not been documented yet. The class comment should describe the purpose of the class, its collaborations and its variables.

Instance Variables:
        name <ProtoObject | PseudoContext>
        requiredBundles <Collection>

ManifestMfImporter has not been documented yet. The class comment should describe the purpose of the class, its collaborations and its variables.

Instance Variables:
        bundles <(Collection of: Object)>

Why people do not put comments in classes?
Am I that stupid that I do not understand anything?

It is really annoying to have to guess all the time. I crawl crawl and crawl.

Re: what is a ManifestMfBundle?

Tudor Girba-2
This is a piece of crap that I developed for extracting information from the Java Manifest files. I will remove it from the ConfigurationOfMoose.

Doru

On 13 Nov 2011, at 21:39, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> ManifestMfBundle has not been documented yet. The class comment should describe the purpose of the class, its collaborations and its variables.
>
> Instance Variables:
> name <ProtoObject | PseudoContext>
> requiredBundles <Collection>
>

> ManifestMfImporter has not been documented yet. The class comment should describe the purpose of the class, its collaborations and its variables.
>
> Instance Variables:
> bundles <(Collection of: Object)>
>

> Why people do not put comments in classes?
> Am I that stupid that I do not understand anything?
>
> It is really annoying to have to guess all the time. I crawl crawl and crawl.
>
> Stef

www.tudorgirba.com

"We can create beautiful models in a vacuum.
But, to get them effective we have to deal with the inconvenience of reality."

Re: what is a ManifestMfBundle?

Tudor Girba-2
I removed it.

Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"No matter how many recipes we know, we still value a chef."

Re: what is a ManifestMfBundle?

Stéphane Ducasse
Ok thanks.

Stef