what is the goal of warpImage: aForm transform: aTransform

what is the goal of warpImage: aForm transform: aTransform

Stéphane Ducasse
there are no sender in Pharo 1.3?
SMx does not have them.

Re: what is the goal of warpImage: aForm transform: aTransform

Igor Stasenko
i guess it is related to warpBlt engine,
which can zoom/rotate forms when blitting and do other distortions..

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.

Re: what is the goal of warpImage: aForm transform: aTransform

Stéphane Ducasse
strange because I can rotate windows and other and still me method has no sender...
so this should be for something else.
On Feb 9, 2011, at 7:54 PM, Igor Stasenko wrote:

> i guess it is related to warpBlt engine,
> which can zoom/rotate forms when blitting and do other distortions..
>

> On 9 February 2011 17:03, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> there are no sender in Pharo 1.3?
>> SMx does not have them.
>>
>> Stef
>>

> --
> Best regards,
> Igor Stasenko AKA sig.

Re: what is the goal of warpImage: aForm transform:aTransform

Gary Chambers-4
This appears to haved been used by KedamaMorph in Squeak for scaling (rather
than using an intermediate Form).
Probably worth keeping though...

Regards, Gary

strange because I can rotate windows and other and still me method has no
sender...
so this should be for something else.
On Feb 9, 2011, at 7:54 PM, Igor Stasenko wrote:

> i guess it is related to warpBlt engine,
> which can zoom/rotate forms when blitting and do other distortions..
>

> On 9 February 2011 17:03, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>> there are no sender in Pharo 1.3?
>> SMx does not have them.
>>
>> Stef
>>

> --
> Best regards,
> Igor Stasenko AKA sig.

Re: what is the goal of warpImage: aForm transform:aTransform

Stéphane Ducasse
So for me I would remove it.
We should get lightweight at the Morphic level to be able to redesign it and then after we can readd
functionality when needed.

Stef