what's happened to the blogger group?

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi guys

a couple of week ago a group of cool pharoers wanted to push blogs/news about pharo.
What is the status?

Re: what's happened to the blogger group?

Geert Claes
Administrator
Francois has posted another nice weekly summary on his blog at http://articles.tulipemoutarde.be  For visibility I thought Dmitri and Farncois were to be given access to the Pharo website so they can post on the Pharo news/blg area too?

Re: what's happened to the blogger group?

Adrian Lienhard

On Mar 6, 2011, at 12:09 , Geert Claes wrote:

> Francois has posted another nice weekly summary on his blog at
> http://articles.tulipemoutarde.be  For visibility I thought Dmitri and
> Farncois were to be given access to the Pharo website so they can post on
> the Pharo news/blg area too?

Yes. I've created an account on our website for Dmitri. And I'll gladly create one for Farncois too (or anybody else who would like to take responsibility for posting news to the website).

Cheers,
Adrian

Re: what's happened to the blogger group?

Dmitri Zagidulin
Hey guys, I've been a bit AWOL the last couple of weeks, family emergency.
I was JUST going to say, though - Francois is doing an amazing job
with his weekly summaries, much more in-depth than I was planning to.
So I highly second the suggestion of creating an account for him. :)

Dmitri