when I select

Stéphane Ducasse

and a package
then moose freezes…….

stef

Screen Shot 2013-12-07 at 7.41.34 PM.pdf (9K) Download Attachment

Re: when I select

Tudor Girba-2
Could you please describe the problem in more details? Was it really frozen for good, or did it unfroze?

Doru

2013/12/7 Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]>

and a package
then moose freezes…….

stef

"Every thing has its own flow"

Re: when I select

Stéphane Ducasse

On Dec 7, 2013, at 9:46 PM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:

Could you please describe the problem in more details? Was it really frozen for good, or did it unfroze?

I do not know I have to stop the process because it looks like it is trapped in the dominanceLayout somewhere.
I have a package with 6 classes and some subclasses. And when I clicked on this icon after a couple of minutes I had to stop it.

I'm sorry doru but I'm not using Moose to experiment. I have a software to really reverse engineer and I have
a limited amount of time. (of course I'm taking note to see what would be a new tool to support my process)
but so far I bumped in many problems.

Stef

Doru

2013/12/7 Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]>

and a package
then moose freezes…….

stef

"Every thing has its own flow"

Re: when I select

Stéphane Ducasse

> That's Ok to not have time to experiment. But, then things do not magically fix themselves either :)

I know :)
This is why before asking and reporting I always try to fix fast the problem.