where can I find MIPSConstants?

EstebanLM

Hi,

that… I don’t know where it is and VMMaker is not loading properly without.

cheers,
Esteban

Re: where can I find MIPSConstants?

EstebanLM

is in Cog… but is that right? AFAIK, until now VMMaker was not depending on Cog package (oposite to that, Cog requires VMMaker… so we now have a circular dependency).

cheers,
Esteban

> On 26 Nov 2015, at 15:58, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> that… I don’t know where it is and VMMaker is not loading properly without.
>
> cheers,
> Esteban

Re: where can I find MIPSConstants?

Clément Béra

Hello,

I have them in the package named 'Cog-Processors'.

In general you should always update the Cog package before the VMMaker package from the repo and everything is fine.

Although you shouldn't need MIPSConstant to compile the Pharo VM.

Best,
Clement

Esteban