where can I find the prefences so I make the meta-click workable

1 message Options

where can I find the prefences so I make the meta-click workable

Roelof
Hello,

According to the Pharo by exampkle tutorial I have to do system >
preferences to see the menu where I can change the keyboard to make a
meta-click work,

But there is no preferences choice.
I have looked at system > settings > system but also there no keyboard.

Does anyone know where the menu is hidden or what the meta-click is on
Windows 7.

I tried already alt-ctrl, shift-alt, shift-ctrl but no luck.

Roelof