where can I see the slices that were removed from inbox?

where can I see the slices that were removed from inbox?

Mariano Martinez Peck
I need to load a slice in 1.0 which was integrated in 1.1 and removed from PharoInbox. Where can I find it?

thanks

mariano

Re: where can I see the slices that were removed from inbox?

Stéphane Ducasse
in TreatedPharoInbox
we never delete submissions just move them there.

Stef

On Dec 31, 2009, at 11:33 AM, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:

> I need to load a slice in 1.0 which was integrated in 1.1 and removed from PharoInbox. Where can I find it?
>
> thanks
>
> mariano

Re: where can I see the slices that were removed from inbox?

Mariano Martinez Peck

On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 11:57 AM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
in TreatedPharoInbox

Thanks :)  BTW it was http://www.squeaksource.com/PharoTreatedInbox not TreatedPharoInbox

but with your help I found that one :)