where is ORChangesBrowser

Fabrizio Perin-3
Hi,
There is some code in moose (in FMDefaultCodeGenerator) which use ORChangesBrowser but the class is not in the system. Was the class removed in 1.4 or we do not load the proper package?

Cheers,
Fabrizio

Re: [Pharo-project] where is ORChangesBrowser

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

That class is part of OB, and OB is not yet loaded in the Moose image. Perhaps you can give it a try to load the configuration of ob and see how it goes.

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com