where is QC-Magritte-Tutorial

pdigonzelli1
Where can i get QC-Magritte-Tutorial packages?

TIA

Ing. Pablo Digonzelli
Software Solutions
IP-Solutiones SRL
Metrotec SRL
25 de Mayo 521
Email: [hidden email]
[hidden email]
Cel: 5493815982714

Re: where is QC-Magritte-Tutorial

Stephan Eggermont-3
Ha. Caught in heavy development. Can't look now, will tomorrow. QCMagritte is on smalltalkhub, as you can find out by looking in the ConfigurationOfQCMagritte.
DiegoLont/QCMagritte

How did you load QCMagritte? There is a preloaded image on ci.inria.fr/pharo-contribution

This afternoon I discovered a problem with the version in Forum.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone

Op 3 jul. 2014 om 20:42 heeft "Pablo R. Digonzelli" <[hidden email]> het volgende geschreven:

Where can i get QC-Magritte-Tutorial packages?

TIA

Ing. Pablo Digonzelli
Software Solutions
IP-Solutiones SRL
Metrotec SRL
25 de Mayo 521
Email: [hidden email]
[hidden email]
Cel: 5493815982714

Re: where is QC-Magritte-Tutorial

pdigonzelli1
I load with :
Gofer new url: 'http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/DiegoLont/QCMagritte/main'; package: 'ConfigurationOfQCMagritte'; load.
and
((Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfQCMagritte) project version: #'development') load: #( 'Demo' ).
or
((Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfQCMagritte) project version: #'development') load.

 I will try with the preload image and i will comment you.

Thanks

Ing. Pablo Digonzelli
Software Solutions
IP-Solutiones SRL
Metrotec SRL
25 de Mayo 521
Email: [hidden email]
[hidden email]
Cel: 5493815982714

Re: where is QC-Magritte-Tutorial

pdigonzelli1
Hi, the preloaded image on ci.inria.fr/pharo-contribution presents the same problem.
I am using pharo 3.0.

Regards

Ing. Pablo Digonzelli
Software Solutions
IP-Solutiones SRL
Metrotec SRL
25 de Mayo 521
Email: [hidden email]
[hidden email]
Cel: 5493815982714

Re: where is QC-Magritte-Tutorial

Stephan Eggermont-3
I downloaded the 30 release1.1 QCMagritte image, added the sources and a recent vm,
opened the image.

Open a workspace

ZnZincServerAdaptor startOn: 8080

doIt

Open a webbrowser and went to http://localhost:8080
that worked for me. This tutorial is work in progress though.

I've noticed a problem in Seaside release 1.0 configuration, not yet fixed.

On 3 jul. 2014, at 22:26, Pablo R. Digonzelli <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi, the preloaded image on ci.inria.fr/pharo-contribution presents the same problem.
I am using pharo 3.0.

Regards

Ing. Pablo Digonzelli
Software Solutions
IP-Solutiones SRL
Metrotec SRL
25 de Mayo 521
Email: [hidden email]
[hidden email]
Cel: 5493815982714

Re: where is QC-Magritte-Tutorial

pdigonzelli1
the tutorial works. but examples and demo does not work.

Ing. Pablo Digonzelli
Software Solutions
IP-Solutiones SRL
Metrotec SRL
25 de Mayo 521
Email: [hidden email]
[hidden email]
Cel: 5493815982714

Re: where is QC-Magritte-Tutorial

DiegoLont
Hi Pablo,

Nice to see there are people trying QCMagritte. All feedback is welcome. So thanks for spotting the problems.

As I am currently working on the tutorial, I resolved some design issues, and forgot to test the demos. Fixed them.

Diego

De: "Stephan Eggermont" <[hidden email]>
Para: "Pier and Related Tools Magritte ..." <[hidden email]>
Enviados: Jueves, 3 de Julio 2014 18:45:44

I downloaded the 30 release1.1 QCMagritte image, added the sources and a recent vm,
opened the image.

Open a workspace

ZnZincServerAdaptor startOn: 8080

doIt

Open a webbrowser and went to http://localhost:8080
that worked for me. This tutorial is work in progress though.

I've noticed a problem in Seaside release 1.0 configuration, not yet fixed.

<PastedGraphic-2.png>

On 3 jul. 2014, at 22:26, Pablo R. Digonzelli <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi, the preloaded image on ci.inria.fr/pharo-contribution presents the same problem.
I am using pharo 3.0.

Regards

Ing. Pablo Digonzelli
Software Solutions
IP-Solutiones SRL
Metrotec SRL
25 de Mayo 521
Email: [hidden email]
[hidden email]
Cel: 5493815982714

Re: where is QC-Magritte-Tutorial

pdigonzelli1
I am very interesting in QCMagritte. That's what i need examples and demos to begin to build some apps with it,

Thank for your answer

Ing. Pablo Digonzelli
Software Solutions
IP-Solutiones SRL