where is RPackageOrganiser

Ben Coman
I am working through the draft PBE2 chapter on Glamour [1], which has
the following on page 5:

    PBE2CodeNavigator>>organizer
        ^ RPackageOrganizer default

RPackageOrganizer is not in my image (Pharo-1.3-13315).  How can I
install this ?  I have been unable to google anything useful.

cheers, -ben

[1]
https://gforge.inria.fr/scm/viewvc.php/*checkout*/PharoByExampleTwo-Eng/Glamour/Glamour.pdf?root=pharobooks

Re: where is RPackageOrganiser

Stéphane Ducasse

On Feb 15, 2012, at 5:14 PM, Ben Coman wrote:

> I am working through the draft PBE2 chapter on Glamour [1], which has the following on page 5:
>
>   PBE2CodeNavigator>>organizer
>       ^ RPackageOrganizer default
>
> RPackageOrganizer is not in my image (Pharo-1.3-13315).  How can I install this ?  I have been unable to google anything useful.

it is only in the moose image for the moment.
You can load ConfigurationOfRPackage in PharoTaskForces and it should work well in 1.4

Stef