where was moose used for teaching/training?

where was moose used for teaching/training?

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

I would be interested in putting together some figure about the impact of Moose in academia and industry.

If any of you have used Moose (or some of its subcomponents) for teaching/training purposes, please send a quick note with the context in which it happened.

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"It's not how it is, it is how we see it."

Re: [Moose-dev] where was moose used for teaching/training?

Stephan Eggermont-3
Used in an industrial context for data conversion of a Cobol ERP system.
Presented as workshop Visualizing Legacy Code & Data at Spa2012, XpDays Benelux 2012 and a Agile Holland meetup, with Willem van den Ende and Diego Lont

Stephan Eggermont

Sent from my iPad