whisker browser

Tudor Girba
Hi,

Does anybody have an image with a working Whisker Browser? I would be interested in learning from it.

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Next time you see your life passing by, say 'hi' and get to know her."

Re: whisker browser

Stéphane Ducasse
I should have the code but only for a 3.8 or older version.
With the code gary sent around it would be cool to build it.

Stef