white theme - darker scrollbars, visible resizers

white theme - darker scrollbars, visible resizers

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

I updated the white theme a little bit:
- the scrollbars and buttons are as dark as the title bar
- the resizers are visible with the same color

Please let me know if this works for you.

Cheers,
Doru

--

"Every thing has its own flow"

cbc

Re: white theme - darker scrollbars, visible resizers

cbc
Hi.

On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 9:46 PM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I updated the white theme a little bit:
- the scrollbars and buttons are as dark as the title bar
- the resizers are visible with the same color

Please let me know if this works for you.

This works very well for me!  My (apparently aging) eyes can see the sliders quite nicely now.

Thank you!
-cbc

Cheers,
Doru

--

"Every thing has its own flow"

Re: white theme - darker scrollbars, visible resizers

Tudor Girba-2
Thanks for testing it. And thanks for sticking with it :).

I finally had the opportunity of seeing the theme on a poor monitor, and I could simulate your problem. With the new color it is clearly distinguishable.

Cheers,
Doru

On Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 6:16 PM, Chris Cunningham <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi.

On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 9:46 PM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I updated the white theme a little bit:
- the scrollbars and buttons are as dark as the title bar
- the resizers are visible with the same color

Please let me know if this works for you.

This works very well for me!  My (apparently aging) eyes can see the sliders quite nicely now.

Thank you!
-cbc

Cheers,
Doru

--

"Every thing has its own flow"

"Every thing has its own flow"

Re: white theme - darker scrollbars, visible resizers

Richard Wettel-3
In my opinion, it is better. I am also able to clearly see the sliders now.

Ricky

Sent from Mailbox for iPhone

On Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 10:28 PM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

I will check soon :)
and I will have soon glasses.
But before I could not see anything so it cannot be worse.