who is in charge of the web pages?

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi

I would like to be sure that we have a fuse or two when adrian is busy or in vacation.
Who is in charge of the web page because johannes sent me a better picture and I would like to put it on the contributors list.

Re: who is in charge of the web pages?

laurent laffont
I can do it

Laurent.

On Fri, Jul 29, 2011 at 10:55 AM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi

I would like to be sure that we have a fuse or two when adrian is busy or in vacation.
Who is in charge of the web page because johannes sent me a better picture and I would like to put it on the contributors list.

Re: who is in charge of the web pages?

Adrian Lienhard
Great!

In autumn, I'm going to be away (traveling, and hence I'm probably not online very often).

It's good to know that somebody is taking care of the website. Laurent, I've added privileges to your account so you have access to all content and features and you can also add/remove user logins.

Adrian