why TextMorph and PluggableTextMorph are not

why TextMorph and PluggableTextMorph are not

Stéphane Ducasse
well in the same hierarchy?
I like because I'm so naive about how the world could be :)

Re: why TextMorph and PluggableTextMorph are not

Fernando olivero-2
WEIRD!

IMO There should be no need for PluggableTextMorph, I think the work on NewTextMorph goes into that direction, a customizable and extensible text morph,
that announces whatever happens to it.

On Aug 17, 2010, at 9:46 PM, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> well in the same hierarchy?
> I like because I'm so naive about how the world could be :)
>
> Stef

Re: why TextMorph and PluggableTextMorph are not

Stéphane Ducasse
Yes!

> WEIRD!
>
> IMO There should be no need for PluggableTextMorph, I think the work on NewTextMorph goes into that direction, a customizable and extensible text morph,
> that announces whatever happens to it.
>
> On Aug 17, 2010, at 9:46 PM, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:
>
>> well in the same hierarchy?
>> I like because I'm so naive about how the world could be :)
>>
>> Stef

Re: why TextMorph and PluggableTextMorph are not

Lukas Renggli
On 18 August 2010 13:09, Fernando olivero <[hidden email]> wrote:
> WEIRD!
>
> IMO There should be no need for PluggableTextMorph, I think the work on NewTextMorph goes into that direction, a customizable and extensible text morph,
> that announces whatever happens to it.

Is there any documentation/blog/tutorial that explains how to use the
NewTextMorph.

I would like to integrate it with OmniBrowser at some point.

Lukas

> On Aug 17, 2010, at 9:46 PM, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:
>
>> well in the same hierarchy?
>> I like because I'm so naive about how the world could be :)
>>
>> Stef

Lukas Renggli
www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: why TextMorph and PluggableTextMorph are not

Fernando olivero-2
There are some tests and class side examples.

Still missing a good tutorial.

We could work on that together at ESUG.

Fernando

Fernando
On Aug 18, 2010, at 2:02 PM, Lukas Renggli wrote:

> On 18 August 2010 13:09, Fernando olivero <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> WEIRD!
>>
>> IMO There should be no need for PluggableTextMorph, I think the work on NewTextMorph goes into that direction, a customizable and extensible text morph,
>> that announces whatever happens to it.
>
> Is there any documentation/blog/tutorial that explains how to use the
> NewTextMorph.
>
> I would like to integrate it with OmniBrowser at some point.
>
> Lukas
>

>> On Aug 17, 2010, at 9:46 PM, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:
>>
>>> well in the same hierarchy?
>>> I like because I'm so naive about how the world could be :)
>>>
>>> Stef

> Lukas Renggli
> www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: why TextMorph and PluggableTextMorph are not

Lukas
I think that we should try it. Because I think that is still dust and bugs there (like the possiblyChanged I encountered yesteday).
I will have a look soon. Missing also evaluateSelection for example :)

Stef