why playground does not support the default text selection?

why playground does not support the default text selection?

Stéphane Ducasse
normally we can select an expression just by clicking on the start or end of a string.
With playground it does not work and this is annoying.

Re: why playground does not support the default text selection?

Tudor Girba-2
If you double click at the beginning or the end of a string you will have it selected.

I think you are referring to the ability of the PluggableTextMorph of clicking once at the beginning, then wait, and then when clicking again you get the string selected. This behavior is no longer available in Rubric. I am in the progress of changing a bit Rubric to make it use keymappings, and perhaps I will find the place where this logic should go.

Cheers,
Doru

On Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 10:51 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
normally we can select an expression just by clicking on the start or end of a string.
With playground it does not work and this is annoying.

"Every thing has its own flow"